1. Circular avatars just hanging asymmetrically in the vague corner of the post box
2. Almost zero contrast between the important toolbars and the rest of the site.
3. Colourless icons which are hard to distinguish for no good reason:
4. "Insert photo" "insert link" "insert spoiler" and all these slow, condescending, pop-out window, automatic web 3.0 functions which don't even give us the option of using BBC code without typing it out manually.
5. "Messages have been posted since you loaded this page" but I don't get the opportunity to check them without posting first.
6. Timestamps are in the annoying facebook format of "6 minutes ago" rather than the actual time. I hope this doesn't go as high as "3 years ago" which is much more ambiguous than just putting the date there.
I honestly don't know what the point of "updating" the forums even was. The changes which have been made just seem like fad upgrades to make it more in line with the rest of the internet rather than actually making it more accessible (taleworlds was fine even on mobile). Speaking of which I'll test it out on mobile and see how
great it is.
7. Clicking on images opens a bouncy web 3.0 popout window which takes up the entire screen.
8. The character counter in the corner of the reply box blocks you from typing.
Taleworlds was a completely unique site. It had a colour scheme which was really easy on the eyes, fit with most colour avatars, and was a pleasure to read. This current setup has countless problems (so I guess it fits with bannerlord
), but please, at the very least callum, give us the option to do away with this horrible colour scheme.