Search results

1. Unreal Tournament 3

The demo just came out today... and yes... it looks as good in game as it did in the screenshots :) Unfortunately no onslaught mode in the demo, but there is vehicle CTF at least :) http://www.gamershell.com/download_21427.shtml
  2. 0.800 Dungeons

Ok, well as you may have noticed, there are dungeons in 0.800, however they are hidden and not yet officially part of the game.  So of course, being hidden away like that, one just has to do some hacking to try and see what they are like ;) For anyone who is interested you can try this out...
  3. [Outdated] MBDev - 0.2 (Updated 5/12)

MBDev is a little utility that is designed to help speed up your mod development when doing python scripting. It is not a stand alone tool, rather it is designed to be used in conjunction with your text editor of choice. Download - MBDev 0.2 Requires .NET framework: Download Version 0.2 -...
  4. What text editor do you use for editing python files and why?

Well, I've been looking into a number of different text editors recently, and I would be interested to know what everyone uses.  If you could also give some of the reasons you prefer one over the others, that would be helpful. I myself have ended up choosing Notepad++ Reasons: It has almost...
  5. B Tutorial Other Face Morphs and Vertex Animation

Face Morphs and Vertex Animation In Mount and Blade, there are three different types of meshes that are used in the game.  The first type are static meshes. These are used for items, scene props etc.  The second type are the animated meshes which are bound to a skeleton, such as armour, horses...
  6. What do you like / hate about using the mod tools?

When I started out making mod tools for M&B, it was really just to see what could be accomplished with the M&B engine, I wasn't too concerned with how tricky the interface of the tool was to use, or how easy it was to learn.  As anyone will know, the Map Editor has some interface problems...
  7. Tutorial: Using gmax to import and export SMDs

Using gmax to import and export SMDs When creating mods for Mount and Blade, you will often want to modify, or even create whole new sets of armour, mounts for players to use, or even monsters for players to fight.  These meshes are slightly more complex than your standard weapon or scene...
  8. OSP Other Thorgrim's thread of stuff (updated 12/11)

Hey guys, This thread is kind of to replace the old example map thread.  Here I will put some models and other resources that you are free to use in your own mods.  There isn't much here yet, but I'll gradually add to it as I finish things off. New Death Mod This simply adds the knock down...
  9. Most wanted module system additions

I'm sure Armagan has a long list of features he plans to add to the module system, however I thought it may be a good idea so we can list the ones the community is most looking forward to. Here is a start: - Way to select what skeleton an item is bound to (so not all armour needs to have the...
  10. [Outdated] BRF Edit --out-of-date, see OpenBRF-- (last version 12/5/2008)

Download Link:  Download BRF Edit 0.8.95 Mirror: http://members.iinet.net.au/~dstent/mnb/BRFEdit0-8-95.exe Requires .NET framework:  Download If you get an error about d3dx9_29.dll not being found, try download a new DirectX version, such as the following one:  Download Note that any...
  11. What's new for mod makers in 0.730?

Ok, thought I would start up a new thread listing what new stuff there is for mod makers in 0.730. I haven't had much time to look myself (made a quick fix for the map editor, then had to go to work), so the list will be expanded once I've had a better look. So far: Modular Sound: modify...
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I decided we should have some kind of FAQ thread for mod makers, so... Below is a list of Questions and answers relating to all aspects of modding Mount and Blade.  This list will be updated regularly.  Post any questions you have and we will attempt to answer them.  Also please do contribute...
  13. Battle map border idea

Currently the map borders are raised, presumably to try and define the border of the map. Although this is a nice idea to make the borders less noticeable, it has a number of annoying problems. The main one being that because reinforcements spawn at the edge of the map, you often find enemy...
  14. Things that cause crashes in 0.710

I thought we should make 1 thread with all the things causing crashes. So far we know blood causes problems when you kill guys. I also have been having the game crash every time I attack mountain bandits (crashes before the dialog comes up). There are some others but they seem more random...
  15. Other World Map Thorgrim's Example Map

Hey guys, I thought I would start an example map to show some of the stuff that is possible with the map editor. Hopefully it will give some of you ideas for your own maps. For now it is a very simple modification of the standard M&B Map. I'll be adding to it as frequently as I can...
  16. World Map (including spawns)

Hey guys, not sure if anyone has posted a world map before, but I thought I would make use of the editor and post this. Might be handy for those new to the game...
  17. Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Last Update: 20/06/2008 Map Editor v0.9.0 (download from M&B File Repository, thanks to Janus) Mirror 1: http://members.iinet.net.au/~dstent/mnb/MapEditor0-9-0.exe If you have any problems, check the Help page and the FAQ below before posting here if your problem is still un resolved Help...
Top Bottom