Search results

1. HEAX

Resolved after 09/04 update, black screen instead of main menu

Delete the below file and see if it makes the mistake again.

A possible fix for GPU Crashes​

If your PC has two different GPU adapters (Intel and Nvidia for example) or the game keeps crashing on GPU side players can change the graphics adapter that the game uses. This setting can also be changed in the in-game options menu.
    • Locate “engine_config.txt” file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" open it and find graphics_adapter value and change it to 0
    reopened and it fixed,thx for helping also realized while verifying, some files were missing. ı think that was more like visual bug, whole things hard and long to explain but its fixed like no problem
  2. HEAX

and wtf it thinks intel is the nvidia and nvidia is the intel
  3. HEAX

What happens when you hit "ESC"?
    nothing.

and a update - kinda solved

ı noticed a delay (acted like 1 fps animation) in the forging opening scene, ı checked the task manager and noticed it wasnt using the gpu, after waiting a few minutes in the black screen menu,normal menu came up, ı checked the settings and saw it was using the cpu's graphics.
  4. HEAX

Summary:Can see the mouse cursor, can hear the main menu music, but its a black screen and when ı move my mouse nothing to click How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: nvidia Geforce 610M...
  5. HEAX

What do you mean you forgot our anniversary! for that ı want my gift as infantry tree after varyag veteran..

i just want to create my own troop tree and choose armors / weapons...
    damn you tw, just make it happeeeen (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  6. HEAX

What do you mean you forgot our anniversary! for that ı want my gift as infantry tree after varyag veteran..

I want sword sisters, good ones, in good horse with armor and light xbow and sword and shield, like how they should be!
    yes! shame on me and tw for forgetting them!
  7. HEAX

Why nobles have high skill point in every weapon category?

update - got an answer and changed my point of view:

"Accurate, because you’re still just a peasant who walked home after mam and pop got whacked by Radagos thugs
    Getting your ass kicked by lords and high tier infantry gives you something to work towards
    It also reinforces that you’re not playing some Bethesda game where you’re an incarnation of the Vague God, you’re just some *******. Makes it all the more satisfying when you do claw your way up there and can routinely kick their ass"
  8. HEAX

Yeah last i played had the opposite experience- tourneys being waaaay to easy to beat from lvl 1 on

I’m an old gamer but I’d much rather have the terminator AI then these cheese puffs
    I am experienced as welI and I too prefer the most realistic-hardest posibilities, but you dont stand a chance when you have a spear on your hand-no skill points in any melee category, and your teammate is a recruit while enemy group have both lord and highest level infantry.
    I guess I shouldve change the title to "why arena works this way" instead of this, n this topic is work of my instant nerve.
  9. HEAX

It wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the arbitrary restriction on skill learning rates that force players to actively avoid collecting experience in skills they don't need. You just look at them and think "what kind of moron skilled them up this way". Skill learning rate should simply be the same whether the character is level 1 or 30, full stop. But that's a different topic entirely.

Generally speaking nobles receive rigorous weapons training from birth, and therefore can be expected to use a variety of melee weapons that are suitable for any given situation. So I can buy that they can use all three melee weapon types; it's Khuzait nobles having crossbow skills that I don't get. Khuzait just don't use crossbows. If a noble has any sort of crossbow training, I'd love to know how they got it, when, and why. I mean, maybe they spent some time at an Empire court as a hostage, so the occasional outlier isn't an issue. (It was quite common to have foreign princes and princesses live at Imperial Roman courts in order to make sure that a peace agreement is actually upheld.)

All that aside - if you aren't able to beat a lord in a tournament, you're doing something wrong. They are more beatable than ever, if anything, since all tournament weapons are treated as blunt now. You used to have to actually use thrusting attacks or land blows to the head to hurt them, and if you glanced off the armor, you would lose half your HP on the backswing. Now armor might as well not be a thing at all, no matter if you're using a sword, an axe, or anything else.
    "what kind of moron skilled them up this way" good distortion of my words. we all make moronic desicions .and yes its my fault to say "who came up with this"
  10. HEAX

really why? ****ing bastards beating me in any region's arena.
  11. HEAX

Need More Info Delay and Freeze when opening Menus (ınventory,clan etc.)

restarted the game and its normal now, urgh
  12. HEAX

update- nope, it happens again ıdk what causes this, really why
  13. HEAX

Need More Info e1.5.9 Mem-leak causing bad performance and small freezes every second

Can you switch to 1.5.8 live version and see if this issue persists there? We have a telemetry build but it is only on 1.5.8 at the moment. If you see this issue on live branch we can record a telemetry data to see what is going on.
    ı am currently playing 1.5.9 . seems fixed so far. ty for your time
  14. HEAX

Wondering if your performance issues still happening on the live branch. They can be related to the HDD as well. IT would be great if you can try it on 1.5.8 also.
    ı am currently playing 1.5.9 . seems fixed so far. ty for your time
  15. HEAX

Need More Info e1.5.9 Mem-leak causing bad performance and small freezes every second

Can you switch to 1.5.8 live version and see if this issue persists there? We have a telemetry build but it is only on 1.5.8 at the moment. If you see this issue on live branch we can record a telemetry data to see what is going on.
    I reset my computer like its the first day I bought, installed and played 1.5.8 delays are still long, HDD is also new. I think its more of a menu's delay, rather than mem-leak.
  16. HEAX

Wondering if your performance issues still happening on the live branch. They can be related to the HDD as well. IT would be great if you can try it on 1.5.8 also.
    I reset my computer like its the first day I bought, installed and played 1.5.8 delays are still long, HDD is also new. I think its more of a menu's delay, rather than mem-leak.
  17. HEAX

We think co-op campaign for bannerlord is possible. and should be made

There are problems, yes, but there is EXACTLY the same problems in turn-based games(TW for example), just that they are not RTS per definition, then it´s OK to wait by some obscure reson. BUT I admit they might be harder to solve in a fully immersive way

I would GLADLY wait for my co-player to complete his battles or whatever makes him want to pause the game. Some tweeks to the different sceens so you could mave on the map and visit the party/clan/kingdom screens should probably be needed to minimize the number of pauses without loosing control

If one player goes to a battle, game pauses for the others. they can still browse all menues and screens and do stuff though, just not move on the map/make time go. Add some fillers like:
    • Allow me play one of the awsome never-prio-to-fully-explore-boardgames while waiting!
    • Allow me to watch his battle.
    • Let me request the batteling player for controll of a unit in his battle - friend or enemy to fill the void! The next time a unit spawns on the selected side, you play one at random :smile: If you die, you are back to the spawnnig pool. If you ruin too much, he will likely deny next time :wink:
    In a coop game I assume players will stick somewhat together, pauses will be synced and controlled via chat. This might work best for friendly Coop MP sessions over PVP competative games. But atleast it´s something! :smile:
    excellent ideas, then both should be made.
  18. HEAX

sorry for wasting your time, I remembered my previous post about mem-leak:

a person told me how to easily fix it: "1.56 has a mem-leak. exit to the loading screen then reload and it fixes the problem."

I think this is a minor problem now, I suggest u can delete the post or mark it as solved. or wait for me to install 1.5.8 which ı dont recommend because right now ı am dealing with this weird steam download issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/m8ku4j/help_download_issue_when_installing_older_or/
  19. HEAX

and now ı remember, the delay while saving the games is still same, so ı cant say that my harddisk have problems. but maybe it does, but ı really dont think so.
Top Bottom