Search results

1. Battanian Falxman should get throwing axes!

Battanian Raiders have a set of Highland Throwing Axes. Battanian Falxmen have no ranged weapon. Battanian Veteran Falxmen have two sets of Highland Throwing Axes. That makes not really much sense. I doubt it would break balance if the ordinary falxmen would get a set of throwing axes too.
  2. [Quest idea] Engineer needed!

Training Engineer skill requiers sieges, and sieges are a lengthy feature only available for players who joined a fraction. Even with that, its a slooooow learning. Therefore, a quest which uses engineer skill would be helpful. Questgiver: Any notable. Questgiver tells PC that he has a building...
  3. [Quest idea] Send a healer!

Maybe even two quest ideas to boost healing skill a little, besides other rewards... 1st: Questgiver: Any noble with children. Quest the noble tells the PC that his children suffer from a strange illness, and asks for a healer (min skill 60). If player accepts, he either needs to go for...
  4. I destroyed the empire...

and now? I chosed to support Battania this time, and despite some stupid lords who made peace with empire fractions at really stupid moments (siege of my army in progress...) I finally destroyed the last empire fraction (to be exact, Aserai did the killing blow...) And now? The end was quite...
  5. Problem with main quest

In my current game I choose to destroy the empire by giving the banner to Monchug (lame, but by the time I had met the necassary 10 nobles, Khuzait had taken one sturgian, 2 Northern and one southern empire cities.). We reduced the empire to 4 settlements, now the task is to Eliminate the Empire...
  6. Inverted Banner coulours

Actually a player's banner is always bright signet on dark ground. Can we have dark signets on bright ground too, please?
  7. Problem with Deliver herd quest

Yesterday I got a deliver herd quest. I could not refuse, as the herd should be delivered to a NPC in a town I planned to go - I own a workshop there. Well, I took the herd, went to the town - but the NPC wasn't in there. Not shown as in the town, or the Tavern, or the keep, or in the dungeon. I...
  8. Need More Info Sulhana

The Asarai noble female Sulhana has a male body in her skill training screen - everything else seems ok: my male char married her and she's pregnant. And in game she looks female too.
  9. Noble Children in Lord Halls

I'd like to see some nobles children in the Lord Halls. There are thildren in villages and town, but noble children are kept hidden until they are adult. It's even impossible to visit the player characters own children, at least those should be implemented. That would add some more atmosphere to...
Top Bottom