Search results

1. DtheHun

Selective arrows remain or will friendly fire be a thing finally?

That thing bothered me for long, but I understood that Warband's AI could not handle the problem. But hey! How about the "Tree Level  :party: AI" of Bannerlord. Will the AI commander be able to decide the consequences (casualty, moral loss) of sending a rain of ("two edged") arrows towards his...
  2. DtheHun

SP Tutorial Animation Speaking character with Lip-Sync, blink, moods

Object Mimic the phonation of the sounds and facial expressions of a recorded speech. Demonstration Skill requirements (topics not covered in this tutorial) - loading brf file - add new race - spawn troop - set up dialog or trigger event in scene Talkress A "race" with only 8 face keys based...
  3. DtheHun

SP Other [WB] WarDrobe

WarDrobe - by DtheHun >>DOWNLOAD<< CREDITS Somebody - In-Game Armour Customization with Tutorial AderuMoro - Various fighting grunts 11linda - Female battle cries/grunts Volonda - Female battle cries rubik - Perfect troop tree WARNING Critical amount of historical inaccuracy being detected...
  4. DtheHun

[WB] Faction specific merchandise help please

The sort question is: how to add new armors, not to mess up the original item pool of town merchants? There are clearly faction specific items, but no faction flags used in module_items. I didn't find constants like "itm_plate_armor = swadian_merchandise_end"  either. Is it hardcoded, somehow...
  5. DtheHun

LSP Other 3D Art New female body

Description: >>DOWNLOAD<< Last month, I've got my hands on a machine, capable of run Warband well in DirectX 9 mode. Graphic become amazing, but somehow the improvement avoided women. So, I've caught up my modelling skills, to make better cause to fight for. Made in Blender3D...
  6. DtheHun

B Tutorial Animation Animation tutorial (Blender3D)

The official Blender Exporter has been released. I have read the replies, and I sadly understood that many of us think that Blender's only avail was making static meshes till now, because of old scripts. This spring, I have written a tutorial to Daydream team members, about how to make...
  7. DtheHun

item disappearing after dialog

Hi, I try to make a scene, with usable spawned items, and there are triggered dialogs during the mission. My problem is; after dialogs, player character unequipes his spawned shield, and the item disappears. Looks like, dialogs resets the staring equipment. Are there any way to disable this...
  8. DtheHun

OSP Fantasy 3D Art Surrealarms: Races

I'm going to break with modding for an unsure time, maybe longer. In cases of that kind freezing is the common practice, but my experience is that frozen projects mostly never come out. That is why, I have decided to contract the new contents with Surrealarms (female armors) and release...
  9. DtheHun

Playable Creatures

I didn't find any topic about the ingame usage of custom creatures, so I started one. First, I have to say a great thanks to mtarini for the OpenBRF editor. With the help of it I have modified the native human skeleton and made a nightelf. The new skeleton works fine with the custom...
Top Bottom