Search results

1. Betygsätt låten ovanför

Då vi redan har flera trådar baserade på engelskspråkiga sådana och den tidigare musiktråden blev inaktiv tänkte jag att vi kan ha en tråd baserad på att rat(e)a(:lol:) andras musiksmak. Bör bli mer aktiv på det sättet. Börjar smått patriotiskt EDIT: Alternativt för utlänningar Om när...
  2. Goda spel

Tänkte att då Taleworlds är ett spelforum borde även spel kunna diskuteras. En självklar favorit är väl Mount & Blade-serien som är anledningen att vi är samlade här. Annars tycker jag mycket om KOTOR 1 och 2, som båda är väldigt bra RPG-spel. MMO-t var inte uppföljaren jag ville ha...  :cry...
  3. Livet.

Furrnox sade åt mig att ge liv åt forumet så... Livet.
  4. A random thought: making this a total war mod

Has anyone ever thought of making this a total war mod for Medieval II or the upcoming rome II? It would be amazing to crush the christian armies as king Penda in medieval..
  5. Ban Request

Sooo. On the german wild west roleplaying, I was horribly randomed over and over again by two people, later they destroyed all of my house as well. I'd like it if they were perma banned and I don't know if this server has a topic somewhere so I'll just make a new post. If I can get contact with...
  6. Legendary weapons

So, you can get like beowulfs old sword and other famous weapons, but what about making your own weapons/armours famous? like giving them their own name, maybe one of the special smiths can rework it and improve stats?
  7. Unban request

Name under which you were banned: Dmitri_Khil Server(s) you are banned from: MM Official battle What was happening when you got banned: First I jumped in front of friendly cannons, then left and came back, my friend who was also banned ( he got unbanned tho ) started writing trololo lyrics and I...
  8. TR_SY_TWW ban request

so this guy shot my friend, I picked my friends gun up so it wouldn't despawn. he shoots me in the back and I die. i could only get a screen of the tk of me and him leaving right after, because my log was so cluttered with script errors...
  9. Ban Request

Name of the server you were on : MM_official_Duel Name of the person causing trouble : K1_LDRG_Rasan Nature of their offense : shooting me in a duel. Time and date of their offense : 2012-01-16 17:38 local time(swedish) If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. : know him...
  10. [Group] Nya Sverige

So me and a friend felt like creating a swedish colony for this mod, and atm we're 2 persons in it, and our priority is any workers. Members atm: Otto, Governor, and Alexander, High Sherrif.  Please post an application with In-game Name*: Character backround: Job applying for*: * = Necessary...
Top Bottom