Search results

1. Hekko

Studier och utbildningar

Då det är en hel del av oss här på forumet som studerar vid olika universitet och högskolor tänkte jag att det kan vara roligt att ha en tråd om detta. De som ännu inte har börjat studera kan ju dela med sig av sina tankar på vad och var man tänker studera. Själv studerar jag Finansiell Ekonomi...
  2. Hekko

The Awlpike Groupfighting Tournament

A fast-paced, 5 vs 5, arena-based knockout tournament with awlpikes. Open to all, with cash prizes ranging from 50€ to 15€ for the top 3 finishing teams. Groupfighting tournaments have existed in NW and MM for several years now, and they have become a well established part in the competitive...
  3. Hekko

Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24

Infantrie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24 prides itself in it's versatility, excelling in both marksmanship and melee. Melee is truly our distinguishing characteristic and we take pride in our melee ability. Many of our members are Groupfighting and NWEC Tournament winners, as well as...
  4. Hekko

The community deserves better

I am finally fed up with the idiotic way this community is ran by. The way justice and bans are handled, the way threads and criticism is met, how people are promoted within the community and the hypocrisy of the top level leadership. Lets first discuss the current events. The choice to retire...
  5. Hekko

Groupfighting tournament 11

Salutations, we have yet again arrived at the point when a new tournament is due in roughly two weeks. Hopefully everyone is starting to settle into school, college or university comfortable and feel the need to do some groupfighting to kill the time between the parties. This tournament will be...
  6. Hekko

15th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry

About Us The 15th MA is the N&S side of the 15e from NW. As such you will not be able to apply to the 15th, membership is automatic through membership in the 15e in NW. The 15th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry is a flexible Infantry Company that is capable of performing both Line...
  7. Hekko

Napoleonic Wars European Cup - Autumn Season 2012

Greetings NW community, Welcome to the thread for the Napoleonic Wars European Cup (NWEC) thread. The NWEC is intended as a way to bring together countrymen in a bit of national pride, very similar to the UEFA cup, albeit you can compete in this cup from your desk at home! The autumn season for...
  8. Hekko

The slightly worrying trend of no firing during the charge

I've noticed that more and more events tend to gravitate towards a no firing during the charge rule. This to me as the leader of a melee oriented regiment is very worrying, because if one cannot fire on the charge melee is being killed off as a meaningful tool for linebattles. People were saying...
  9. Hekko

The Myth Around the Patch

Alright, there's a ton of myths flying about regarding the patch, and the implications thereof. So instead of just approaching it from the basis of "there was a patch, something happened that I disliked, must have been the patch!" lets approach it from the angle of; "These things changed, what...
  10. Hekko

Groupfighting Tournament 10 - The Kingdom of Eagle's Crystal Drinking Skull

Salutations, we have yet again arrived at the point when a new tournament is due in two weeks. Since I am back from my summer travels I will be posting the thread this time around. Hopefully everyone is starting to settle into school, college or university comfortable and feel the need to do...
  11. Hekko

The Groupfighting Federation (GFF)

What is Groupfighting? Group fighting is fastpaced intense and generally fun, until someone puts a bullet in you... Have you ever wondered how it would be to have a "fair" group fight, a group fight where you know and trust your allies and the starting point for both teams is the same? The...
  12. Hekko

15ème Regiment d'Infantrie Légère

The 15e Régiment d'Infantrie Légère is a flexible Light Infantry Voltigeur Company that is capable of performing both Line and Skirmisher tactics in battle. The 15e prides itself in it's versatility, excelling in both marksmanship and melee. Melee is truly a hallmark that we are proud of though...
  13. Hekko

91st & 15e Thursday and Sunday Events

Big Units Thursday Linebattle Event We all play NW for the napoleonic atmosphere with muskets and bayonets. To maximize this feel the 91st and 15e are jointly presenting the big units linebattle event. The idea of the event is instead of bringing 20 regiments per side with 5 man lines we will...
  14. Hekko

State of Melee Part Two

The time has come to revert back to MM melee. Alot of people didn't change to Windows Vista when that was released because XP was clearly better, well at the moment melee in NW is like Vista was for OSes. This is problematic because we're de facto forced to use vista, and efforts to alleviate...
  15. Hekko

Groupfighting Tournament 8 - The Minions of the Lost Ark

This tournament is finished! For the current tournament please check this page: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240892.0.html Hello again! The summer is here, the melee polish patch has been applied, so the the time has come to do some more groupfighting, following our theme...
  16. Hekko

Napoleonic Wars European Cup (NWEC)

Greetings NW community, Welcome to the thread for the Napoleonic Wars European Cup (NWEC) thread. The NWEC is intended as a way to bring together countrymen in a bit of national pride, very similar to the UEFA cup, albeit you can compete in this cup from your desk at home! Alot of mistakes and...
  17. Hekko

Shooting on the charge in competitive battles?

Since I don't want to derail the ILC thread further I will take the discussion here in order to allow that thread to focus on issues around the championship and discuss why shooting on the charge is a necessary bit of a competitive linebattle. For some reason all my arguments and standpoints...
  18. Hekko

The State of Melee - Proposed Changes

Introduction I am making this post, not because I am doing badly in melee, or because I want longer kill streaks but because I find melee the most enjoyable part of the game, and that melee is not living up to it's full potential. As most of you might know I am the head organizer of the...
  19. Hekko

Groupfighting Tournament 7 - The Temple of Dolphins [Finished]

For the current, 8th tournament see this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236211.0.html The end of an era, saddly there were only 6 Star Wars films to name the tournaments after. However, since Lucas was quite heavily involved with Indiana Jones series I named the 7th...
  20. Hekko

Hands

The austrian cuirassier trumpeteer seems to be suffering from a severe lack of hands!
Top Bottom