Search results

1. Any else feel they have to cheat excessively to have a good gameplay experience?

This was just something I was thinking about last night. There are so many things missing out of the game and so many things that seem should be completely in my control that are actually completely out of my control that I feel I have to constantly "cheat" or take short cuts to have a good...
  2. Anyone else getting a Weird UI glitch when trying to gift fiefs?

Sorry I have no way to post a screenshot but I have a weird UI glitch when trying to gift fiefs. Basically, when I go to give a fief I own as a gift, the screen where I select the clans shows the clans list horizontally across the top of the screen and only shows about 5 of my clans. There is...
  3. Dear Taleworlds, Is there any way you can remove the 2048 unit cap on battle size for the game?

I have a pretty powerful gaming rig and have found that I can run a modded battle size of 1500 extremely easy and probably even break 2000. However, due to the 2048 unit hardcoded limitation plus the fact that cavalry and horse archers are counted as two units for the purpose of this...
  4. Just realized how disappointed I was in the lack of strategic gameplay.

I don't usually do a player kingdom but decided to give it a shot for once and it really shocked me how abjectly absent any sort of strategic gameplay there was available. I mean I always knew this but it didn't hit me until I wanted to actually wipe out an enemy faction and couldn't actually...
  5. War Frequency - How to fix using just 4 simple logic questions the AI must ask itself before declaring war

I have mentioned this in a couple of thread but it was pretty deep in the thread and I doubt the devs even saw these suggestions. Anyway here is the solution: Basically despite any Warscore or other war declaration calculation the AI should have to ask itself 4 simple questions before the AI...
  6. Are they any active and updated mods that change War frequency??

So since the native experience with running a Kingdom and its unrelenting, self-destructive desire to be in a constant state of war seems broken or just flat out sucks, does anyone know of an active and updated mod that "fixes" the frequency factions declaring wars and/or at least your kingdoms...
  7. War, Wars and More Wars - I thought this was fixed???

I haven't played the game in a while and recently came back. I know I distinctly read that Taleworlds had made it so Kingdoms generally tried to not be in more than one war at a time, would try to make peace if they were in a war and another faction declared war on them and would concentrate...
  8. Started my own Kingdom (without doing quest) - Can't change background color and my newly recruited lords retained previous faction colors

Trying to figure out how to fix this. I knew I was going to be a Vassal to Vlandia so I created my original flag with red background and yellow symbol. Decided to do my own Kingdom by leaving and keeping my fiefs but when I went to change my banner, all I could change is the symbol color...
  9. I seriously can't take the stupidity of the game any more (19 enemy lords all raiding just my city's villages at the same time)

I am sorry but I just can't take the stupidity of this game any more. I am a Vassal of Vlandia and we started off at war with Battania and were making good progress. Suddenly my Empire decides, "Hey its not exciting if we have only one war going, let's declare another!" and off we go to war...
  10. Three biggest obstacles to Fun (Boring Loot, Lack of Buyable Items and Infinite Money)

I recently came back after a long hiatus and am shocked to see that after almost a year of Early Access these three areas haven't improved at all. LOOTING Looting in this game has to be one of the most boring and unfun mechanics I have ever seen in any game with loot. It is just straight up...
  11. My theory on why the Khuzait are always the dominant faction in the game. (And maybe why Battania always seems to get beat up as well)

As we all know, the Khuzaits always seem to be one of if not always the strongest faction in the game and I think I know why. You see it comes down to how fast the AI army can move on the campaign map. AI armies always fight in simulation so theoretically the individual skills or types of...
  12. Really wish Taleworld would just go to Bannerlord Nexus and Implement the most popular features from there

So yay we got a new patch but just spent over and hour downloading updates to all of what I consider "Must Have" mods and the game is still crashing. Now I don't have any motivation to play. So as in my title, I really wish Taleworld would just go to Bannerlord Nexus and review all the mods...
  13. Waring factions should not be able to bypass choke point castles to invade enemy territory

One of the things that has always bothered me is warfare doesn't feel realistic and has no strategic elements to it whatsoever. What I mean by this is that the way the map is laid out, every major entry or choke point has a castle standing there to defend it but none of these castle defend...
  14. Need More Info Film Grain Apparently can no longer be disabled after patch

Immediately noticed a graininess to my overall graphics after patch but couldn't place my finger on the issue until after a looking at the night sky. There are a bunch of tiny black dots regularly spaced everywhere on the screen which I believe is "Film Grain". I have tried toggling film grain...
  15. Game Crashing at the Prisoner Taking Screen

I am trying to figure out if anyone else is having issues with the game freezing and crashing right after a battle at the prisoner taking screen? For me it only happens every so often and I can't put my finger on exactly what might be causing the issue. Also even if I save before the battle...
  16. Still hate the voting for castles and towns thing

Just thought I would mention it again. Nothing more frustrating that getting selected as a candidate for a town, getting the majority vote and still having the town given to someone else. I am also kind of sick of the few times a castle or town becomes available, they are scattered all over...
  17. Anyone using VoiceMacro or Voice Attack....need help.

I am about at wits end. I am trying to use VoiceMacro but even though I have been complimented on my speaking and dictation, it refuses to recognize some of the words I am saying as the correct word. For example, when I say "line" 95% of the time it recognizes it as "lying" obviously saying...
  18. My wife got violated by and enemy lord

My wife was a lord when I first got married to her and because of that she still acts like a lord when I make her the leader of one of my parties. She has a higher troop count and will automatically recruit troop if she gets captured and released so I use her as a party leader quite often...
  19. Units following to closely and bunching up....we need a fix.

One problem that has been bugging me is how closely units will follow you and how they just blob up on you the second you stop. I tend to like to lead my cavalry on charges but the second I stop or slow down, they all crowd around me boxing me in and preventing me from moving. I would also...
  20. Are Beta and Normal separate clients?

I am just wondering if the new beta branch is a separate client or more specifically if I opt in for beta can I go back to Native and play my saves and mods I have their separately?
Top Bottom