Search results

1. Factions and cultural roots in Bannerlord

I want to talk about certain aspects of the game, which I personally love, and which I believe are often misunderstood, but work anyway. Namely the inspiration behind the glorious factions of Bannerlord. And first thing’s first – let’s start with the Empire. It is needless to say that the...
  2. An old loot mechanic to come back

I remember back when I was playing Viking Conquest, there was a special loot mechanic - if you leave a lot of loot untouched, it automatically transferred to experience to your troops. In other words you leave the loot to your men, and they get better equipped, thanks to that. This was an...
  3. Trebuchets are far too strong

Hello there, This is an issue I have only on the pre-siege scene, when the attacking army and the defending town/castle hurl boulders at each other. I think that the strength of the trebuchets against other siege machines is far too OP. They literally one shot enemy catapults and that makes the...
  4. Thank you for bringing Summer to Sturgia!

As the title says, big thank your Taleworlds, for bringing Summer to the Sturgian lands. In the latest of updates, I have noticed, that the snow in Sturgia subsides and the land is green(ish) once again. This brings much needed flavour to the Sturgian scenes, which I greatly appreciate, as a...
  5. Army influence upkeep

Hello there, After clicking hundreds of times the +10 button on the army cohesion menu, and after several times when my army disbanded, because I forgot to do just that, I thought that if the army upkeep was a flat reduction, taken from your influence stash each day, it would ease my pains. I...
  6. Better night sky

I would suggest improving the visuals of the night sky, to make it a bit closer to the one, we had in Warband. There it was full of stars, big ones, small ones, shiny ones, you could see the Milky Way and dream the night away. I could sleep under that sky! In Bannerlord however, the night sky is...
  7. Setting up a training camp

When a party or an army is in the field, I would suggest, that they have the option to set up camp, for a short time, similarly to siege camp. (a lot shorter time) There a player can take a walk around the camp, as in Viking Conquest, however there would be an important other option to spend...
  8. Flexible battle size and performance settings

Hello there Dear Devs, I can truly say that I can't get enough of your wonderful game! Bannerlord has surpassed my expectations and now stands among my favorite titles! My suggestion is simple: Why not have a flexible battle size settings for open fielsds and for sieges, just for the sake of...
  9. Formation against formation

Hello there, Dear Devs, I have a suggestion for an optimal command during the battles. I think that it would be a very nice QOL addition to the game, if you could command a formation of your troops to attack a specific enemy formation. Perhaps if while we are pressing Alt to look at the...
  10. Lordly and Royal campaign

Hello there, I would like to advise for the return of the lordly and royal campaign, the way we know them from Viking Conquest. Those were the options to start the campaign as a lord or even as a king. This will be handy if a player wants to skip the first steps of building of a character and...
  11. Boosting influence gain for serving in an army

Dear Devs, I do believe that one of the best ways to gain influence should be serving in other lords' armies, as I consider that sharing bread and wine with the kingdom's nobles on one common table, and fighting side by side with the rest of the lords, should create connections for you like in...
  12. Quest completion could give xp to troops

Hello there Taleworlds, I think that we all can agree that some sort of optional troop training must take place, unless we want to see hordes of recruits bashing each other on the battlefields. In that referrence, why not give xp to troops, that participate in the alternate resolving of quests...
  13. The Bannerlord’s Prayer

Four winds of this world And four corners wide All the paths long and swirled I will day by day stride For the people I fight And I lay helping hand Heaven’s Blessing – my might And my shield is my land I’ll make my clan known All over this land From the Sturgian frost To the...
  14. Thank you, for all of your hard work, dear Devs!

Just wanted to say that! Now I'm off to Calradia again.
  15. Please, reintroduce hunting :)

At some point in the future, of course, when the issues with stability and performance are resolved. But it is a much beloved feature of Viking Conquest, and I would love to see it developed in this game too! Thank you for making a great game!
  16. I wanted to post some screenshots

However I was not able to figure out how, on this forum. Just wanted to say that the game's graphics are amazing, especially the landscapes! I made several dozens of screenshots in the Eastern Sturgian forests and they stand on my desktop from time to time. My only wish is that Sturgian...
  17. Further support of the game!

First of all I wish to say that the game is amazing! It is absolutely everything that I expected and much, much more! Well played, Taleworlds! Having said that, I wish to express my desire to further support that game, even with little things. I am sorely in need of a Soundtrack DLC, as I find...
  18. Good job, Taleworlds!

You have done some fine work on this game, Taleworlds! Thank you!
  19. Thank you, Taleworlds!

It means a lot that you stick to your schedule in these troubled times and implement the launch of the EA of Bannerlord in the announced time! (Even earlier!) So thank you for keeping a promise, when everyone here is waiting with anticipation! Stay safe, stay healthy, and I wish you a pleasant...
  20. Congratulations, Taleworlds!

I have been a loyal fan of your franchize for about 6 years now and all I have to say is Thank You for the joy I had throughout the years. Warband was a masterpiece and it still is, and the community you have created is amazing and very talented! (I'm looking at all of the modders :) ) I am so...
Top Bottom