Search results

1. next Warlords battle: saturday 25.April, about 19:00 (Greenwich+1)

I will post servername and, eventually, the password. I will be able to play a bit later (about 21:00 GMT+1), but as it is up you can enter and play. I will post here when the server is down again, until then just try to search for it.. some players cannot find/see it, I don't know why, if...
  2. modalitá MULTIPLAYER: Warlords Battle

ciao a tutti! intanto mi presento, che mi sa che non ho mai postato in questa parte italiana del forum: sono Massimo (Beron sul forum, Madmax nel multi) * si inchina * vorrei fare un po di pubblicitá alla nuova modalitá multiplayer di Viking: Warlords Battle. in questa modalitá (attiva dall...
  3. warlords MP mode: let's test it!

Hi folk, as in the subject. Anybody willing to give it a try?  :D I was playing in the Kingdom of Mercia gameserver today, but it is with the viking invasion mode only... If there is a bunch of say, 2-6 people, I think we could try to host the game ourselves and try to set up a couple of...
  4. Atli's cave: difficult to get through

Hi, as to the Subject. Please, give me a cheat. just give me a cheat. is really difficult, alone with Bodo, basically w/out armor, to get all three groups done. When I get to the last, with Atli and this other Bodyguard and other three, I always get killed, even if  I try to get only one at...
  5. partially automatic (scripted) larger battles

Hi all, i am starting to mod with very few knowledge of programming, have studied some hours the structure of the module system and have the feeling that it is way too complicated to get through it in a reasonable time. for me at least. I have a very specific (initial) target: I want to modify...
  6. idea: minigame large battles

Hi all, it is about battles, not sieges, but large field battles (say, with >400 participants). presently, you get in a battle, you start fighting, you go on with fighting the enemy reiforcements, then you get your own reinforecements, then sometimes reinforcements are finished for this round...
  7. how to reduce troop upgrade costs?

Hi all, how to reduce troop upgrade costs? any eays tweak? :mrgreen: thx, Beron
  8. Hi!

good evening gentlemen ;-) just passing by to say "hallo" and to wish lot of fun with the new Campaing!!! and, hey, a request! I was promised to get some nice banners from the last campaingn, hey, where are them?! I want to read "Beron, King of Anglia, greatest, richest, most powerful land of...
  9. report of an exploit in the campaign

I want to report an unbalancement  in the game rules (strategic map / movement rules). I have looked at the battle Adorno vs Murthag and seen that the troops quality and numbers of Murthag+Ballista is quite  few, I think 2k or 3k. Ballista confirmed me  that it is 3k what they invested in...
  10. battle in south Anglia: Yebenoso Emperor vs Adorno Beron

Hi, I would like to play this one. on the weekend i am relatively flexible, i  just must know with some time in advance... when do you have time guys? bye, Beron
  11. for Idibil, Eafa, Murthag, Ballista, Thorgil

Gentlemen, I have to explain what happened yesterday evening :-D my wife was exhausted from trying to help our baby to sleep and I had to go to help her. He was really difficult yesterday, I don't know why, tooths? gah. Actually I wanted to avoid a big battle, since the invaders are all but...
  12. Battle in Murthag land: King Beron vs 123Emperor aka Ballista

today no way tomorrow (Monday) 21:15 GMT+1 ?
  13. Royal edict: Lord Eafa is released from his Oath to King Beron of the Anglos

One night, long ago, after a battle where we slaughtered many briton dogs, we were camping and eating their cuttle. Eafa told me: "King Beron, I admire you, there can't be another king as good as you for the Anglos" I told him: "My son, you can be as good a King as many others. You can be even...
  14. players for multi

hi all! yesterday I tried a couple of time to check if anybody was playing brytenwalda in multi, but there was no compatible game to see... when can i find some people to play with? do you organise some event? (multi campaign is already launched, i see.. ) ciao, Beron
  15. an additional “command view” from above; tactical groups; structured orders

In-game tactical combat a-la total war but without micromanagement. The following has probably been, in some other form, already suggested, thus I apologise in advance... still I think I have elaborated an idea, or better a system of ideas which would be a very good mark for the M&B series...
  16. a rave and a question

hi folk, a great mod. I enjoy the quick ramp-up in player-power and renown, the new "in-line" troop evolution and a lot of new stuff inside. The sieges are much more enjoyable, both in defending and attacking. I wear a wondrous dark-milanese plate with dark gauntlets and steel-boots, I look...
  17. mod features? compatibility? download???

uff, completely noob questions, but I am new and a bit lost... where can i find the features of this mod? from the sub-forum title, I understand the current version is already compatible with 1.011, is it correct? and finally... where could I download it? :oops:
  18. Large battles on the world map: Marshals deploying parties in battle-lines

first post to the board, i was sick today and had plenty of time. hi all, btw  :mrgreen: This game ROCKS. I would like a better representation of large battles, when two marshals meet on the field, with a revamped battlefield tactic “on the world map”. Question: what should happen when two...
Top Bottom