Search results

1. FARIAS

Need More Info Game crashes to desktop

Summary: Game has been crashing to desktop with this last update, I have no way to reproduce this, but I know for a fact that everyone that was on my party got their game crashed and sent to their desktop, game just disappears, if you turn the game on again, a pop up with "enable safe mode" will...
  2. FARIAS

XP reward decreased?

I noticed with this last update (1.5.8 )that the xp reward decreased by quite a bit, at least in captain mode, I used to get around +1000xp if I killed +/-100 bots but today I only received arond 400xp, Was this intentional or it is a bug?
  3. FARIAS

In Progress Ping Issue

I noticed in the last 3 days that my ping increased from 44-46 EU to 57-60 EU, My internet is still the same ... I use fiber Internet and it's very stable (415-420Mbps download and 105Mbps Upload) My ping has been the same for all this months, any reason for this sudden increase?
  4. FARIAS

In Progress You have been kicked by Anti-cheat Reason : Query Timeout

Every single game I play I get kicked by the Anti-cheat, this happens to everyone playing the game, please fix this
  5. FARIAS

You have been kicked by Anti-cheat Reason : Query Timeout

Played two games today and in both games I ended up being kicked, are the devs aware and working on a fix? edit : 4th game in a row where i get kicked
  6. FARIAS

3 server crashes in a row (captain)

Me and my 4 friends have been on a party since 11:00 we have been trying to play captain... we got into 3 games they all crashed on the final round when the game was about to end... why is this happening?
  7. FARIAS

Resolved Game crash on this multiplayer map

I have been crashing alot on the multiplayer map (Isle of deriad) must have Crashed 3-4 times this week (it doesn't crash always.. in 10 games i must crash 1 time), but everytime this happens even if I remove the game on the task manager i can still hear the ingame sounds (thunder and rain) but...
  8. FARIAS

In Progress Massive Lag Problem

So today i played a few games, and in every single round there was a massive lag... and it was for everyone... everyone was complaining about it, the server itself was very unstable, and this happened all morning and it's still happening... unplayable atm.
  9. FARIAS

Resolved Not loged in | Servers not showing

I have this problem since 3/11/2020, i bought this game on release day and it was working perfectly (no lags,constant fps all on ultra settings) until 20 days ago... and in the past 20 days i did everything to make this game work without any sucess from Uninstalling/Installing the Game and the...
  10. FARIAS

Resolved Not loged in / No Servers

I have this problem since 3/11/2020, I bought this game on release day and it was working perfectly (no lags,constant fps all on ultra settings) until 20 days ago... and in the past 20 days i did everything to make this game work without any sucess from Uninstalling/Installing the Game and the...
  11. FARIAS

Resolved Constant login issue- not logged in/ Could not access platform service | Problem

This problem started yesterday, when a message saying "Not logged in - You can press the loggin button to establish connection" when i press the buttoon a new message pops up after a while saying " Login Failed - Could not get access from your platform service " Video showing the problem ...
  12. FARIAS

Hotfix (e1.5.3) Not logged in problem

My game was working fine and i could acess multiplayer and play , after this hotfix.. i keep getting "not logged in message every 5 seconds, i press login button to establish connection and it sends me to the multiplayer lobby, my friends can't invite me, and if i go to the server list there are...
  13. FARIAS

Siege was dead and this last update killed Captain

I know this game is in Early access, there are lots of things to do and to be worked on but i feel i have to say this since the mod I most enjoyed was ruined with this last update. I'm an avid captain player, have been playing it for months and my clan and I are all regulars, all of us have...
  14. FARIAS

Regarding some changes in the last multiplayer update

So last week update added a few things to the multiplayer aspect of the game, introduced the clan system that i like alot but still needs some improvements like giving roles to clan members and a easier way to find another clan to battle, but the reason i made this thread was to complain about...
Top Bottom