Search results

1. FARIAS

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

A tether range for your A.I. units. Move too far away and they automatically set to charge or follow.
    Yes I agree with this one, I heard people say remove the f1+f1 command for cav units, but this one makes more sense.
  2. FARIAS

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2022 unless we find an alternative

The reason Warband lasted until today was because of the amazing modding community, truth be told, delaying mod support and custom server only harms the player base
  3. FARIAS

Tired of getting banned reacting to teamkillers

If I recall this right.. this is not the first time you get banned, I remember there was a thread made by you few months ago and the TW admin said you did team kill people according to the ingame logs.
  4. FARIAS

P.O.G.A.A.H propositions and suggestions list to improve infantry ✂

I didn't read but i'll give a +1 just because of Ryuuko
  5. FARIAS

why earrape again...

By now I lost complete hearing form my left hear
  6. FARIAS

Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

Let me add to this. Larger maps with either more players on each side or larger army sizes. Preferably more players. Thinking like NW commander battles.
    This^
    I wish for larger maps with the option of 10 v 10 (or more players) , that would be wonderful
  7. FARIAS

Bannerlord Online mod

The most Impressive thing so far besides the coop element, is the fact that the server has over 500+ people on it without any problems and yet you try to have 120 people on a siege server and it crashes.
    Idk how they are doing it but it has my attention, imagine a mod like persistent world with over 500+ people... How epic would it be?
  8. FARIAS

Bannerlord Online mod

I downloaded it from modDB, is it secure? My windows defender is blocking the exe :neutral:
  9. FARIAS

Bannerlord Online mod

Game devs : Co-op is not possible with the current engine
    Mods: Hold my butter :ROFLMAO:

I hope this gets well developed and shows the devs with possible, Coop has been a dream of this community for years.
  10. FARIAS

Need More Info Game crashes to desktop

Were you crashed while loading a map? We have some issues with the crash uploader that are being investigated at the moment.
    Yes it looks like it crashes when we are loading into joining the map
  11. FARIAS

Need More Info Game crashes to desktop

Summary: Game has been crashing to desktop with this last update, I have no way to reproduce this, but I know for a fact that everyone that was on my party got their game crashed and sent to their desktop, game just disappears, if you turn the game on again, a pop up with "enable safe mode" will...
  12. FARIAS

Vlandian sergeant troop needs some love

I agree with you, sergeant could do a little more damage, also maces with varyags should also have their damage increased
  13. FARIAS

why earrape again...

Embrace the sound...

...Become the sound!
  14. FARIAS

Disable Bell sound options

Change it to some heavy bass drop by Skrillex
  15. FARIAS

Ear damage

Thougths and prayers 🙏
  16. FARIAS

Quality of Life Improvements Checklist

If I may add one more.

It's confusing to find your friends name when pressing ALT . The colour light blue gets mixed up a lot with the environment and the other users names (white). Maybe give the option to change this colour to prominent ones like green/red or other colours?
  17. FARIAS

XP reward decreased?

I noticed with this last update (1.5.8 )that the xp reward decreased by quite a bit, at least in captain mode, I used to get around +1000xp if I killed +/-100 bots but today I only received arond 400xp, Was this intentional or it is a bug?
  18. FARIAS

[Skirmish] Almost a year of EA anniversary

Right now I would be happy with the devs solving "server crash"... for every 10 games I play 6 end in a server crash.
  19. FARIAS

Writing messages at main menu

If the game ends when you were typing something in the chat, the chat will be visible in the main lobby, but it's just a bug.
  20. FARIAS

Multiplayer Shield wall Slow bug?!?

Yes friend I noticed this glitch as well, it's so annoying, glad very few people don't do that formation anymore because it makes your bots walk intead of running in formation like they used to do
Top Bottom