• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. takeoshigeru

Asset Creation - Modder Questions

Resource Browser
    2D Art and User Interface
    • Can I create sprite sheets from the editor and how to use them?
    • How to enable UI debug mode? The method TaleWorlds.Engine.GauntletUI.UIResourceManager.Update checks that NativeConfig.GetUIDebugMode is true to hot reload GUI changes. What is NativeConfig and how to modify it?
  2. takeoshigeru

BL Coding How to set UI debug mode?

The method TaleWorlds.Engine.GauntletUI.UIResourceManager.Update checks that NativeConfig.GetUIDebugMode is true to hot reload GUI changes. But how can I set UIDebugMode? NativeConfig.GetUIDebugMode calls the method get_ui_debug_mode in the engine. Is there a configuration file for the engine...
  3. takeoshigeru

BL Coding Port to .NET Core

We'll discuss it internally.

@Kiyakkoray Any news? Note that the migration would be a breaking change for modders but it's for the greater good :smile:
  4. takeoshigeru

MP Native cRPG

Is there any plans on replacing native Bannerlord items or just adding new models later in development?
    Not for the first version but yes, adding custom items is planned for the future.

Hopefully character customization will be more flexible than in the standard native. Height, weight and other parameters
    Try to give us full character customization with sliders for that rp aspect for those who like it through the character appearance.
    Face cutomization would be a good feature. Body customization will be harder because I think it does affect your character speed and hitbox.

On that note, please get people who care about actual moderation on servers
    Unlike cRPG Warband, you won't be allowed to have your own cRPG server for security and operability reasons. This also give the cRPG team with its community, the ability to pick good admins.

Will you try to implement singeplayer crafting or at least a streamlined version of it?
    Maybe in a future, but it would make balancing much more difficult.

Will this be more or less the same as the cRPG for Warband (pretty much just native with the ability to make your own character, or will it have some nice changes for it?
    The first version will only feature battle mod with persistent characters.

I hope get back my +3 items
    Everyone will start with equal rights and wealth :smile:

cRPG mean chadz RPG, but as i see there is no donkey here..So basically it cant be crpg2.
    Computer RPG.
  5. takeoshigeru

How to dynamically modify item damage?

According to patch note beta e1.5.5, item modifiers should be fixed.
    Item Modifiers Update:
    • While modifiers worked mostly as intended for armours, they did not work correctly for weapons(stats of weapons were not affected by them), that's fixed.

However, the item modifier API is too coarse for my use case and I don't want to implement an AgentApplyDamageModel. I think I'll stick with modifying an ItemObject with reflection. Having an API in Bannerlord to do that would help :/
  6. takeoshigeru

How to dynamically modify item damage?

Hello, I'm trying to implement Power Strike skill like in Warband. When spawning an agent, I'd like to increase its weapon damage depending on how much power strike the character has. I noticed that in an EquipmentElement you can specify an ItemModifier which has method ModifyDamage which looks...
  7. takeoshigeru

BL Coding How to decrypt stack.txt

arf, nop Bannerlord. Is is possible to move the thread :smile:
  8. takeoshigeru

Glad to hear that :smile: Please share your decision with us in the future
  9. takeoshigeru

MP Native cRPG

The first version of cRPG for Bannerlord will feature battles
    That's the original battle mod :smile:
  10. takeoshigeru

BL Coding How to decrypt stack.txt

A user of my mod sent me a crash report. Inside there is a file stack.txt that looks like this: #[email protected]{19CF44C5044848C58468B90621BF5758} (1): 0:4412557 #[email protected]{19CF44C5044848C58468B90621BF5758} (1): 0:3578503 #[email protected]{7E7F498ED818452C8DF97404F93D1E19} (1): 0:945710...
  11. takeoshigeru

MP Native cRPG

@Namakan I was just a young casual player at that time
  12. takeoshigeru

MP Native cRPG

Let me introduce you the long awaited cRPG mod for Bannerlord. cRPG was one the most popular multiplayer mod for Mount & Blade Warband. It added a persistent character leveling where you would start as a peasant and develop your unique character with different stats and items. See the (10 years...
  13. takeoshigeru

Modding Area Suggestions

Nice thanks :smile:
  14. cRPG

cRPG

cRPG 2 - cRPG for Bannerlord is currently under development and is mainly blocked by the CustomServer dll not being available. Website: c-rpg.eu Discord: discord.gg/83RJDN9 Patreon: patreon.com/crpg
  15. takeoshigeru

Modding Area Suggestions

Would it be possible for mods to have their own subboards? I could build my own forum but having them all in the same place (forum.taleworlds.com) would greatly improve their discoverability and the growth of their communities.
  16. takeoshigeru

In Progress Sound delay on weapon hit/block

Ok thanks. I'll try to reproduce what you said in the second round. Maybe you can add this issue to your Bannerlord Known Issues.
  17. takeoshigeru

In Progress Sound delay on weapon hit/block

Summary: Sounds for weapon hits or blocks are delayed for one second How to Reproduce: Play any multiplayer game Version: e1.4.1.232571 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro - Version 2004 - Build 19041.329 GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series CPU: Intel i5-4570 RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE H87-HD3...
  18. takeoshigeru

Hello, I wanted to target a .NET Standard 2.1 (.NET Core >= 3) library from a Bannerlord SubModule but current TaleWorlds assemblies target .NET Framework 4.7.2. Is it a limitation of the engine? Would you know the reason why it doesn't target the last .NET Framework version (4.8)? Is there...
  19. takeoshigeru

Modding Bannerlord - Questions

1. Since the game is played through steam, will it be possible to get the users' steam ids in multiplayer?
    2. Can you create several characters in multiplayer like you could in Warband? If yes, can you get which character an user chose as he enters a server?
    3. In multiplayer, how can you customize a player stats? Can I have access to the same stats as in single player mod like strength, agility, or a maybe lower level stats like health, speed?
Top Bottom