• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. loppolh

No servers appearing

Basically, In NW I have the incorrect cd key error (Tried everything) and in other modules I get no servers coming up. My game is up to date and all. Help.
  2. loppolh

Recruitment tips.

Never mind, can the mods delete this.
  3. loppolh

Mount and Blade Collection pack problem

Recently I have bought the collection pack on disc. I put the disc in and it just gives me the warband setup. How to fix? [Note I only bought it so I could have the first Mount And Blade.]
  4. loppolh

Looking to merge..

I'm looking to merge with a EU regiment, post your offers here :).
  5. loppolh

Stefiboy death threats.

Stefiboy said he was going to come to my house to shoot me. He pulls out this : "Military immunity." Im like, you cant murder people just because you are in cadets. And he goes : "Military Immunity." Your thoughts?
  6. loppolh

Your favorite poems

Mine is Tavalera. What is your favorite poem?
  7. loppolh

Why do the big regiments steal our recruits?

Why do the big regiments steal our recruits?
  8. loppolh

Tips for recruiting

Recently I have made a Rifle regiment (13th rifles) I have only one person (Major Werton) and we need some tips on recruiting.
  9. loppolh

13th Rifles, The stereotypical lads [EU/NA & RECRUITING]

13Th Rifles of South Wales History The regiment was part of the "experimental legion." During the war in India, they saw first action in Assaye.It was very successful. They went to America for a year or two until they were redeployed in Spain.They fought in the Battle of Talavera. They were...
  10. loppolh

Favorite Napoleonic music

I was wondering what are your favorite songs of the Napoleonic era. Mine is Dan les Hussards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKSAEdITzs&feature=fvwrel
  11. loppolh

Searching for a Welsh Regiment

Some Welsh regiment with Welsh People in.
  12. loppolh

Any people who play Nationstates?

Any one who does play Nation states here.
  13. loppolh

The music titled Mm_intro

Can anyone upload that music to you-tube?
  14. loppolh

My NW crashes and takes the computer with it.

I can play about 30-60 mins but then my computer crashes. Any idea whats wrong?
  15. loppolh

Error upon opening game.

After the game loads and the menu screen is about to open the game crashes and gives me this error thing: "Mesh names should have at least 2 characters:rename "",in file "Modules/Napoleonic Wars/Resource/mm_french_uniforms.brf" How do I fix this?
Top Bottom