• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. Rathian

Bug troops no can upgrade

Hi everyone. I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game. I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to last tier, after...
  2. Rathian

Tropas no pueden mejorarse

Hola a todos. Tengo un problema en el juego y es que algunos soldados que tenían la opción de mejorarse a su siguiente tier, la pierden luego de reclutar pirisoneros rescatados y cargar partida. Me explico, antes de entrar a una batalla tenía 1/10 arqueros montados kherguitas listo para mejorar...
  3. Rathian

Troops no can upgrade

Hi everyone. I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game. I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after...
  4. Rathian

There are too many manhunters

Hello Thank you for this package mods This gives variety to the game But there is something that hurts my game No meeting looters Only forest bandits and pirates these are very difficult me to start the game I always start killing looters But with so many Manhunters, it is lucky if I find a...
Top Bottom