• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. What causes this?

While playing the game the first day, I seemed to have no problems. Now, when doing anything at all on my computer, the sound effects have a reverberated quality to them. Even in other games. It's like I have the speakers in a toilet bowl. Who knows how to fix this?
  2. FPS issue part II ... plus music

After reading this thread - http://taleworlds.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1404 I thought I should add some observations that I am seeing with the FPS issue in a separate thread, as my issues seem to be from a different angle from the original poster's. I too am getting heavy...
  3. Website Criticism

Well, it's not really a criticism per-se, as much of a hats off to the designer. I'm making this post in hopes that the future development of the website design itself will follow some of the very basic points I'm about to make... 1 - It's simple. 2 - It's clean. What more is there? There...
  4. Serious error occurred at free level limit

Upon reaching level 6, the game saved and exited, and the computer hard-rebooted. The following message popped-up: Your system has recovered from a serious error. Error Signature: BCCode : 1000007e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : 86870336 BCP3 : F7C4E744 BCP4 : F7C4E444 OSVer ...
  5. Menu Semantics

When restoring a saved game the following is what shows, a couple changes would add a professional finish... Instead of: 'Restore a Game' Maybe: 'Restore Saved Game' or 'Load Saved Game' After this window, you click the character, and choose 'Done'. Maybe: 'Load' is better. Just some minor...
  6. Request for info from DEVs - when commenting on content

Being new to this product's testing process, I would like to make a few general suggestions and comments concerning the development side of things - when discussing issues here on the board. A little background of myself might be in order first. I've tested several game products in the past...
  7. Day 1 observations

Speaking to the Trainer One of the first people you speak to is the Trainer, to go beat champions and get into the tournaments. Once done fighting a given engagement, you come back to town somewhat further away from the trainer facing the other way. It would be better if when exiting him you...
Top Bottom