• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. MTheKings

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

Looking forward to our 1v1 today!
  2. MTheKings

17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

It's nice to witness this regiment growing very fast, our attendance doubled (from 30 to 60) in just 2 weeks :wink: keep it up guys!
  3. MTheKings

Taleworlds developer Ipek

Thanks for making it clear, DanAngleland!
  4. MTheKings

Taleworlds developer Ipek

My friends are getting a friend invite from a guy called himself Taleworlds Ipek, telling my friends that he works for Taleworlds and wanting to give us Bannerlord beta. this is his steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038221756 Is this real or fake?
  5. MTheKings

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Why if I want to purchase a flag bearer at the Military Depot, I keep clicking on it but nothing happens?
  6. MTheKings

does the Anti-Cav square actually works? Because my line infantry just make a sloppy blob..
  7. MTheKings

Great! It's released, but I didn't know until I have read the comments here..
    Why didn't Docm posted the link in the thread?
  8. MTheKings

Is this going to be release somewhere at midnight?
  9. MTheKings

15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

This.. Regiment, banned and insulted me because I was banned from an event 1 year ago where I was Recruit and didn't had to do anything with this ****. Now I can't sign up :sad:
  10. MTheKings

15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 5ème Régiment de Grenadiers
    PREFERRED NATION - Any
    TROOP/CLASS - Infantry/Archers
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  20-25
    STEAM NAME -http://steamcommunity.com/id/MTheKings/

11. MTheKings

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

About us

We are a French Grenadier Infantry Regiment. Our goal is to provide a fun entertaining experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike.

In the 5th Grenadiers members will likely make friends with not just other regimental
    members but also members of other regiment for the army is rather a large social community.

Our goal as a regiment is to be able to be a driving force in line battles every Linebattle. Our goal during line battles is to smash opponents with Thundering Musket volleys and skilled use of Steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We also strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course wont be let to get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

Join us on Teamspeak: 91.93.151.136:9988 to introduce yourself!
    Contact: Atticus [5e Gren] or krementsrb on steam to join the regiment!
Top Bottom