• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. 2 Händler OP//CaptainMode

Wer weis warum es niemaden interessiert das die 2händler so unfassbar krank OP im CaptainMode? Kann man da nichtmal eine Art Kommentaration starten um zu zeigen das eig keiner mehr CaptainMode zoggt weils kein Sinn macht mit den 2händlern so. Das geilt mich asi ab. Interessiert mich doch nicht...
  2. 1,2,3 // 2Hands are OP & point!

1. We have to be able to communicate with 1,2,3! (the calls) At this moment you can also spam, but nobody does it. So no argument! 2. Nobody wants to play CM because the 2 hands are absolutely OP. Right now 8 people are generally playing the CM ... Do you really think they just don't feel...
  3. Formations bug/unplayable

How few play with formations? Did you still notice that the formations are now broken? almost always .. I like you, but how can you release such a patch? Or the main thing, the shock troops of the Northmen no longer have shields mhhhhh almost 1 week ... The singleplayer is now unplayable...
  4. Shock troop now without a shield?

:xf-cry::xf-eek:*google translate*:alien: For which players did you change that? Once again the Nordic faction in Bannerlord weakened or as others would say: discriminated against In this topic you are listening to the wrong part of the community. In the beginning the equipment was very good...
  5. The 2Hands in CaptainMode are OP

At first: Had u chaged the criterias ? dont know but anything is very better! The 2hands can ALL better as all other units. I mean they can better block as the elite Inf .. One-Shots okay but Thats is to mutch. Formations don't do anything. 5sek & all dead realy all. & no full archer teams...
  6. extremist change

Another extremist change. Round lost game shortly before over, I died so leave round and 300sec penalty ... Who changes these game rules so extremistically that when you complain about people who leave a round early even though nothing has been decided, so that even if you decide you get a...
  7. wow. Now loose with Strugia every time .. and PS in 10 Round 1 Strugia wow(2) & all killHunter use 2HandWeapons & finsih .. game destroy

thx how long i must wait for the next Update ? & is Strugia than more Pussyism If you made Aserai so weak it would be racism
Top Bottom