• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. LSP Scenes Persistent Kingdoms Scene Pack [v1.0]

thank you so much
    all great scene
  2. MP Top Suggestions

yes,my friend

Well, I'm afraid I didn't mean Captain mode.
    I'm talking about players.TDM,Skirmish,siege.

i mean berseker,menavlion,savage +many classes are too fast

It feels so slippery.

Fight without a shield is too fast and too slippery. I think the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are light.

You can test it too.
    If you throw away your shield and fight with your weapon, you'll feel pretty fast even in heavy armor.
    I mean, the speed difference between holding and throw away a shield is too big. If you throw away the shield, it gets very fast.
    Not that the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are too light. Like a knife or an axe mace.
    I like two handed sword but holding them makes me too slippery and too fast. If you throw away the shield, you'll definitely get faster. But it means the difference is too big. I think most assault weapons are too light. Or classes movement speeds are very fast.
  3. MP Top Suggestions

I see what you're saying. You're saying that when soldiers are engaged, players will quickly go around behind the enemy to attack.
    I don't think it has much to do with the speed of movement, because the speed of movement is balanced and everyone can be fast or slow. The reasons for this are as follows: first, the combat is too small, the soldiers are engaged in a short formation, and players can get around the enemy's rear with only a few steps. Second, the size of the battle is still too small. Soldiers only have one line when they engage. If there are two or three lines in the formation, there is no advantage in going around to the enemy's rear.Because the second and third rows are not fighting, they can instantly kill players who detach from the group around the back.
    I don't know English very well.
    Are you talking about Captain mode?
  4. hold shield VS put shield in (the speed)

It's very fast when you put in a shield. No matter what weapon it is, even if I'm wearing heavy armor. What I'm trying to say is that the weight of the shield is heavier than the weight of the armor. So even if the armor is heavy, if you throw away the shield, you can run a little faster. To...
  5. Savage

too fast
  6. Many classes's movement speeds are too fast

I've written about this several times. But I don't know many people's opinions yet. many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy. And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap...
  7. MP Top Suggestions

i think there is another problem. It is related to the movement speed.

many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy.
    And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap with the enemy, hitting each other on the back or side. and they are so fast that they are bizarre when they fight.

Do you understand me? i m not good at english .

Am I the only one who thinks this is a problem?
    What are others' opinions?
    Please let me know if you have any data, videos, or opinions on this. I've seen a lot of people who know this problem, but I've never seen any specific data on this problem.
  8. in my opinion MP's representative problems

1. no private server 2. too fast classes ex)savege,menavilon,berseker+ more) 3. two handed weapons are so light. i mean we are too fast when we hold two handed weapons. so it easily overlaps with the opponent. and easily widen the distance and attack consecutively. 4.The movement...
  9. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

The movement speed aspect that's been annoying me lately is pole arm W key hit and run. With a glaive or a menavlion you can take a swing and rotate the mouse away to W key out, then spin back and repeat, holding W the whole time. With a 1hander against an experienced player doing this you might have to catch 3 or 4 blocks in a row before you can close the gap. It's a nightmare if you're playing with a peasant club against something like a Aserai Veteran.
    yes , that s hell. they are too fast. the movement speed too fast. it need to slow down
  10. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Ah, OK, so you mean balancing the ration, but reducing the time in the air, idk really.
    The bottom line is, make a system which slow down movement speeds when fight. It is up to developers to solve this problem. What do we know? Developers know much better.
  11. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Agree

We can't make those speed the same, it isn't realistic and it isn't good for the gameplay, if there is a 5v1 fight, the attackers tend to stack and if TK was ON they would perish quickly. Your proposition is too radical.

Agree

No, it was already in NW and The Deluge. Although such feature is in BL already it is a little better than the NW and Deluge's solutions, which were too radical, it is not enough fluent when jumping down 0,5m high box to stop for a second.

That's interesting, but it should be solved in a clever way.

2.It's because I'm not good at English. I mean, the ratio.
    For example, if the forward speed is 5, the reverse speed is 1.

4.How about reducing the time in the air? I feel like I'm flying around right now.

and in Bannerlord, I feel like I've been soaping my feet..because too fast movement speed.

The important thing is that the forward speed is very fast.
    I think side speed is fast, but forward speed is also very fast.
  12. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

I feel that 2vs1 is easier than Warband. and Do you think it is realistic to hit the opponent on the back in a face-to-face situation?
    나도 경험해 봤는데, 현실적이지 않나요? 동시에 여러명의 상대편과 싸우는 것도 어렵다.

TW는 Mordhau2Chchivalry와 같은 해결책을 얻을 수 있습니다. 여기서 당신은~5초 동안 땅에 묻지 않고 뛰기 시작합니다. 그렇게 하면 스피드를 그렇게 영구적으로 줄이는 대신 큰 싸움에서 발 놀림을 줄일 수 있을 것이다.
  13. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Such people will always exist, but we want to keep it realistic, so we can't lower archers' athletics so much that a tincan will catch him, cause it would be not realistic.

Maybe in fight, but out of fight - maybe slightly. The moving backwards speed is already much slowed.

There are many ways to slow down when fighting.

In conclusion, it is the job that developers have to do. They know much better than we do.

but for example

1.Let's slow down the movement to the side.

2.Let's match the ratio of forward and backward speeds. Now the forward speed is too fast for the reverse speed.

3. If you run with a weapon in it, you can run faster.
    Do we need to move with a weapon on our hands?
    Some people say the map is so big so we cant move fast in a Map.
    But when you're moving, you can put your weapon in your back
    wouldn't it be okay to slow down the movement speeds when you're holding a weapon?

4.Let's make a very small delay so that we can't move right away when we jump and land.
    slower than other classes,but It is now fast even in hard armor. There should be a penalty for wearing heavy armor.

At least it'll be better than what's going on.

Actually, Developers will know much better about this. But what's certain is that this is one of the big problems and needs to be fixed.
    This problem is hard for players to know in detail.

To be honest, I don't think it would be a problem to slow down the class as a whole.

At least Savage and berserker are very fast.
  14. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Such people will always exist, but we want to keep it realistic, so we can't lower archers' athletics so much that a tincan will catch him, cause it would be not realistic.

Maybe in fight, but out of fight - maybe slightly. The moving backwards speed is already much slowed.

That's the problem. The forward speed is very fast, but the reverse speed is very slow. We've got to slow down the forward speed.

When I fight with a short weapon, no matter how fast I move reverse, they pass me and hit me on the back in a moment.

Because forward speed is too fast compared to reverse speed. TW need to get the ratio of this.
  15. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

I agree, most fights in Warband would take place face to face within the same general area with some amount of footwork or movement. But this movement is minute compared to what I have experienced in Bannerlord.

you know well about this problem.
    I talked too long last post. The bottom line is that should slow down movement speeds when fight.
  16. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

What? I spent >3k in warband MP and what you are saying is just... You sound like a New_Player. The characters in Warband's MP were very slow and the game couldn't be as dynamic as it gets in BL. And there will always be cowards running away from melee, if you limit them - you will limit all the players. And a solution to all those guys attacking 5v1 is to enable teamkill, that would make it 2v1 very quickly with all those New_Players🤡. Do not lower the athletics of MP's classes, at least not as much as in warband MP. Also I miss the equipment selection in MP, that was replaced by the class selection with 2 equipment options - the Devs could do a hybrid system, like in Full Invasion - choose class and equipment.
    I played Warband for more than 4,000 hours and i can block all attacks. They widen their distance from their opponents. And then they attack them. He moves away from his opponent at a rapid pace. They no longer use blocking. And against the beginners, two to one was always easy. also in Warband.

I don't think Warband's movement speed is slow .In Warband, I could fight like on a step when I was fighting. But now they fight while running. Compare this with reality, running during fighting? No way.

The immersion level of the game is gradually decreasing. They often dont blocking attack . Why? Because you can spread the distance and use a long weapon to kill. I can easily run away from the enemy, shoot the crossbow, and no one can catch me.

Do you think this is funny? It just reduces the fun of the game. I think you are the real new player.

I don't know English very well

At least TW need to make the system that slow down movement speeds during the fight.
  17. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

With the exception of savage and berseker it certainly feels like every class gets from A to B as fast as or slower than warband characters.

TW should fix it, but they completely ignore MP users' opinions
  18. Multiplayer is dying a slow death

i think , in MP everyone is too fast.
    i mean movement speeds. most classes have too fast movement speeds.
    they can run away easily, and they dont block..because they fight as they widen the distance. Because it is easy to widen the distance.

and they hit each other's back, because the movement speed is too fast.

This is one of the big problems. It is one of the factors that reduces a lot of fun.

Didn't TW say TW would develop it according to reality? Look at the status now, Funny, they fight while running when they fight. at every moment

This is fantasy.

What do you think about this problem?
  19. Multiplayer suggestions - Equipment system, Banners, Battle mode, Character names, Camera

On official servers, no , that's what we were being told, for a long time. Perhaps there might be mods, but that is too far fetched.
    There numerous discussions, like that one i linked, polls and such, one of the most recent is this one Poll : Class system vs Warband loadout customization
    Tho it doesen't matter how many people think whatever about it, Callum and the devs were very clear about it.

Aha thank you for your answer
Top Bottom