• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Search results

1. hold shield VS put shield in (the speed)

It's very fast when you put in a shield. No matter what weapon it is, even if I'm wearing heavy armor. What I'm trying to say is that the weight of the shield is heavier than the weight of the armor. So even if the armor is heavy, if you throw away the shield, you can run a little faster. To...
  2. Many classes's movement speeds are too fast

I've written about this several times. But I don't know many people's opinions yet. many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy. And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap...
  3. in my opinion MP's representative problems

1. no private server 2. too fast classes ex)savege,menavilon,berseker+ more) 3. two handed weapons are so light. i mean we are too fast when we hold two handed weapons. so it easily overlaps with the opponent. and easily widen the distance and attack consecutively. 4.The movement...
  4. About movement speeds in combat, it s too fast

I don't know the exact reason. But it's probably a matter of speed. The moving speed of the character is very fast. So they can run away easily, and they can attack by opening up the distance easily. So the fun of blocking and hitting like Warband has been reduced. Players often hit each other...
  5. About movement speeds in combat, it s too fast

I don't know the exact reason. But it's probably a matter of speed. The moving speed of the character is very fast. So they can run away easily, and they can attack by opening up the distance easily. So the fun of blocking and hitting like Warband has been reduced. Players often hit each other...
  6. About Bannerlord moving speed

It is necessary to reduce the speed of moving in bannerlord. Because the speed of moving is so fast that you often hit your opponent's back. I'm not the only one who felt this experience. so Bannerlord is not fun to blocking What do you think of a speed-reducing update?
  7. PW Mod (bannerlord)

Do you have any plans for PW mod in Bannerlord?
  8. when can we play game in dedicate server ?

we need dedicate file for creat private servers. please.
  9. When will other servers be added? Private servers too

I am South Korean. First, I am not good at English. sorry Please understand that. in east asia servers in Bannerlord, I have 200 ping and many Koreans also have 200 ping. I think the reason is because it is not located in East Asia but in Southeast Asia. In fact, the players in Thailand and...
  10. Duel and Battle , When can we enjoy?

I am South Korean. Battle and duel were very successful in Warband. When can we enjoy battle and duel? If you know, please answer.
Top Bottom