Search results

1. Vraelomon

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

...and Vrael taketh away. On the last episode of M*E*D*I*A... See, the best way to cement your rule is to take it away before someone else can. I was going to lock the other one on exactly 1000 but you guys posted too fast. Oh well. We're here now. And for something fresh to start us off...
  2. Vraelomon

Taleworlds Multiplayer: The Thread

*image is a work in progress That's correct folks, we now have a thread for playing games with other forumites! Feel like playing a casual round of Warcraft 3? Make a post here and see if anyone will join you! Feel like playing Tomb Raider multiplayer? Sad because literally nobody plays Tomb...
  3. Vraelomon

Can a Khergit Vengeance spell out my salvation? AKA: Plan V.

The strangest thing happened to me today, and I could actually use some help here. It might actually solve all of my problems. As you all know, I, Vraelomon have conquered the Entire Continent of Calradia for the kingdom of Nords. I'm just sitting here chilling with Ragnar and bathing in money...
  4. Vraelomon

theHunter: Primal

Did a quick search, found no thread for this yet. theHunter: Primal was just released yesterday, according to their steam page. Apparently, you've landed on a strange planet full of dinosaurs, and if you survive you get to be sent back to earth. Or something. Honestly, to me it just looks like a...
  5. Vraelomon

Congratulations!

La grandmaster, congratulations on the mod and the board!  :party:
  6. Vraelomon

ブレス オブ ファイア (Breath of Fire)

So I saw that BoF 6 was coming out, and did a quick search and could not find a Breath of Fire thread. So, now we have one. Anyone else a fan of the series? Alright alright quit asking what it is, here ya go. The breath of Fire series is a Japanese turn based RPG released by Capcom, with the...
  7. Vraelomon

Taleworlds not working on Google Chrome.

Hi. I think this is the right section. I got this wierd thing going on with the forum. Thought  maybe somebody could help me out. See, if i try to visit taleworlds with google chrome, i get a message saying 'Sorry, guest. You are banned from using this forum! This ban is not set to expire.'...
  8. Vraelomon

Ship or pirate mods?

Hey i know they had boats in mount and blade, you can get them through debug, but did anybody ever expand on this? A shipwright mod or pirate mod or anything like that? I always thought it would be cool to board enemy ships with your army. Plus it would obviously expand the amount of implemented...
  9. Vraelomon

Lords that leave calradia...

Hello. I believe this is the right secton. I played a vassal of the nords, became the marshall, the whole shebang. Well we hardy nords conquered all of calradia. So im thinking thats pretty awesome, until i realize all of the other lords have left calradia. Just me and ragnar now. The last lords...