Search results

1. Ling*

Suggestion: Dynamic World Events

Before I continue, I want to make it known I've never played Crusader Kings but I am indeed aware that a system similar to this is present in that game. I'm not suggesting we try to turn Bannerlord into CK by any means, however a system like this would I think add more depth to the world of...
  2. Ling*

How do I increase the Health or Armor of all troops universally?

There used to be functional mods that did this, such as "Armor actually does something" and "Troop Health Rebalance" however these are no longer up to date. As the title of my post suggests, I am looking to increase the hitpoint values of all troops in the game so as to extend the length of...
  3. Ling*

Improving Immersion (the easy way)

The development team has spent numerous hours artfully crafting beautiful scenes for players to walk around in and explore, but beyond this surface level beauty we find that it is merely a hollow shell, a mask to hide the shallow depths of it's immersive potential. A few, very simple, additions...
  4. Ling*

Captain's League Season 1 Grand Final [BTL] vs [LoV]

Come check out the grand final of season 1 of the captain's league. Best of 7 games starts in approximately 1 hour from the time of this post at 12pm PST 3pm EST. Two of the top teams in captain's mode will battle it out to determine who is the league season champion, the culmination of 6 weeks...
  5. Ling*

Resolved 8/28/2020 Live Branch Game Wont Launch

My game was working just fine before when I was on 1.4.2, however ever since this latest patch 1.5, or 1.5.1 my game will not even start up when I press play. The launcher icon appears for 3 seconds before vanishing and closing bannerlord. I have deleted all my mods, removed the fixed launcher...
  6. Ling*

Pilas should render Shields useless

In this video you can see what these ranged weapons were actually used for in combat, disabling the enemies shields rendering them unable to be used. In the bannerlord base-game, whether its singleplayer or captain mode in mp, Pilas do not really damage shields. Instead Pilas in bannerlord deal...
  7. Ling*

30min Battle Timer and Attack Initiative

Currently in a campaign battle there is no incentive or reason for the enemy Ai army to move from it's location if it senses that it is in a superior position. (Unless they outnumber your army by a huge margin, in which case they have no qualms about charging in and fighting you) This means...
  8. Ling*

Question about effective Bow ranges in MP

It feels as though some bow units have the ability to shoot from a farther distance, indicating that they have a superior effective firing range. However, in multiplayer there is no statistic in the armory that confirms or denies this theory. When looking at the armory here are the stats we can...
  9. Ling*

In Progress Matchmaking queue ignoring our party

Currently sitting in queue for captains mode, have been sitting in queue for 13 minutes now. 11 new players joined the queue around the 10 minute mark, making the total number of people in queue 17, then it briefly went to 18 and then quickly back down to 6. This would indicate that 12 players...
  10. Ling*

Please add an option to re-map "Middle mouse button"

My mouse does not have a functioning M3 or "Middle mouse button". This means that I cannot access any of the options in multiplayer that are available, such as muting disruptive players. It would be greatly appreciated if you could add an option under controls, to allow players like me to change...
  11. Ling*

Thank you for (mostly) fixing Ruins of Jawali

I am really happy the developers got around to fixing these server crashes, despite not fixing all the "off-limits" areas of the maps. Ruins of Jawali was especially prone to intentional server crashes before, but since this latest hot-fix I can confirm that the map is now safe from known...
  12. Ling*

Captains League Single Elimination Captains Mode Tournament July 11th 2020

Captains League is hosting its third tournament event, with several of the top Bannerlord captains mode clans competing head to head. Registration is open to all players and teams and can be found on our discord, link can be found at www.captainleague.com. We are extremely excited to host this...
  13. Ling*

Battania is Extremely Underpowered in captains mode

We took an opinion poll in our Captains Mode focused discord about who people thought was the worst faction in captains mode: In addition to the general perception of Battania we have match data from our captains mode June 6th tournament that supports this: The players who participated in...
  14. Ling*

Resolved 1.4.0 Changes have not actually been implemented?

The following changes were posted in the 1.4.0 patch notes and yet have not seen any form of change in the actual game: Troop Balance changes: Aserai Beduin Troop count increased by 1 (10) Skirmisher Troop count increased by 1 (17) Battania Clan Warrior Troop count increased by 1...