Search results

1. Adorno

Beyond Mankind

The guys from Brytenwalda have been busy with a new game :smile: You can try a demo on the Steam Game Festival 9-14. June*. *EDIT: The Game Festival has been postponed unil June 16-22 June. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1301590/Beyond_Mankind/?beta=0...
  2. Adorno

Equipping Companions with Gear/Weapons/Armour

One of my favourite things in Warband is to equip my companions with better and better weapons and armour (like a girl playing with dress up dolls). But I can't see how to do that in Bannerlord. Is it not possible?
  3. Adorno

Playstation 5? (name pending)

Some details have been revealed for the next Playstation. Perhaps to be released in 2020. Definitely not 2019. https://www.wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/
  4. Adorno

Let's Predict Brexit

Let's predict Brexit. Remember the deal with EU is flexible, so Britain can leave the EU at any time before 31. October, if a deal has been reached.
  5. Adorno

Stadia

Thoughts on Google's Stadia? They're aiming to take over pretty much everything that has to do with gaming - even hardware (new controller). Streaming is most likely the future of gaming. It'll be interesting to see if Google succeeds. www.stadia.com
  6. Adorno

LSP Medieval 3D Art [Scene props] Medieval Fantasy Props Pack 1.1

This is LSP. The only limit is that none of the content in this pack must be used for commercial purposes. No profit must be made from this in any way. It must not be sold separately or as part of other content in any shape or form, including retexturing, resizing, or even combining the content...
  7. Adorno

Software to rip music CDs

I used to use Windows Media Player to rip music CDs. But it stopped working about 8 months ago (after a windows update [sic]). What do you guys use - if I'm not the last person on Earth who still does that?
  8. Adorno

LSP 3D Art Wooden Scene Props Pack 1.2

This is LSP. The only limit is that none of the content in this pack must be used for commercial purposes. No profit must be made from this in any way. It must not be sold separately or as part of other content in any shape or form, including retexturing, resizing, or even combining the content...
  9. Adorno

Help with specular on exterior scene props

Has anyone actually made specular look good on exterior scene props? Maybe someone could share their settings. I've made some wooden objects and use specular_shader_bump. Have tweaked the settings and it looks 'sort of' okay. But there are two issues: - It looks like big (square) pixels - It...
  10. Adorno

Intel To Release Graphics Cards in 2020

When I first heard the rumours I thought it would be expanding on their integrated graphics to compete in the low/mid tier GPU market. But it sounds like actual competition to AMD and Nvidia: graphics cards for gamers. But nothing concrete on the performance level so far...
  11. Adorno

MOVED: [SubMod]I like vikings

This topic has been moved to Released Mods. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=375621.0
  12. Adorno

EU will review daylight saving time

Searched but couldn't find a topic on this. The EU will now review daylight saving. What are the pros and cons? The article mentions health problems due to daylight saving. Never heard of that. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42997518 I doubt many of the arguments have actually been examined.
  13. Adorno

Which living people will be remembered in 1000 years

When students read history books in year 3000, which living people from our time might be featured? Which scientist, inventor, artist and politician? Scientist(s): James Watson for discovering the DNA (Crick has died). Inventor: Tim Berners-Lee for The Internet, as we now know it. Artist(s)...
  14. Adorno

A Silly Death

A Silly Death A had lived with his girlfriend, E, for 5 years now, and it had been exhausting. He had never been in love and did not feel anything for anyone. Little by little one event had followed the other and now he...
  15. Adorno

Black Sabbath 1968 - 7th. March 2017

So it's final. I know they've been on farewell tour, but it's like a punch in the stomach when they set a 'time of death', so to speak  :( http://www.nme.com/news/music/black-sabbath-confirm-their-split-after-nearly-50-years-2006633
  16. Adorno

Your favourite Christmas song - let's jingle some bells!

Do you have a favourite Christmas song, maybe a less known one, or a particularly good version? Let's bring out the Christmas spirit. It's Christmas time.
  17. Adorno

What Olympic body type do you find most attractive?

This is stupid, but could be fun to see what people think. Some body types obviously don't differ much, but there are 4 votes to give. Do you prefer the tall, slim high jumpers? Or strong upper bodies of swimmers and rowers? Or perhaps the bundles of muscle gymnasts.
  18. Adorno

When was an aeroplane first used to drop bombs?

I read an interesting account from WWI of the first time major Alex Anderson experienced an air raid. The British had besieged Kut al-Amara (south of Bagdad) when in the middle of February 1916 a fokker aeroplane circled the town. "Everyone were interested because it was clearly a fast plane."...
  19. Adorno

Algorithmic Morality - self-driving cars and crash ethics

Algorithmic Morality is a term becoming relevant with the emergence of self-driving cars. Since these cars will inevitably be involved in accidents, French philosopher Jean-François Bonnefon argues ethics of the algorithms behind the cars must be researched and discussed...
  20. Adorno

Reforged Edition: Multiplayer Issues

Please post your bugs, glitches and problems in multiplayer here.