Search results

1. froggyluv

What's your battle tatics or tricks?? let's share and learn

Thats why I'd like to see a crouched and sprinting enemy troop at times to throw the player off. If the enemy AI sometimes detached a very fast shock infantry to charge/flank archers it would at least force player to adjust quickly -now thats granted the enemy AI has landscape features to aid it.
  2. froggyluv

Nice -good to hear i havent played past "Farm Looter" phase in a while now
  3. froggyluv

Uh yeah they can win -its called balance not binary. You will always have people on edges or extremes complaining -that goes for all facets of life. That doesnt absolve you from trying your darndest to think of ways to create a satisfying remedy.
  4. froggyluv

Video is painful. In American Football there is a position called Linebacker in which usually one (out of 3) are appointed as a Spy to counter an enemy Quarterback who likes to do a alot of rogue things like run around and gain alot of yards himself. What we need in games like this is either an...
  5. froggyluv

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Bin/Win64_Shipping_Client
  6. froggyluv

Keep the GameWorld Moving While in Scenes

I dont disagree that this would be less disruptive and overhauling of the game and yes i would be happy with them taking this approach. For instance, the game knows (or should know) if say Lord Vader of Vlandia was planning on sacking Sargoth before he graphically started moving there -so here...
  7. froggyluv

Obviously not comparable but the example was given as to the extent that the developers are "attempting" to add life to the town scenes and they are that atrocious -so the example fit. I get what your saying and my expectations are pretty much zero that they would ever implement this into this...
  8. froggyluv

Yes but you could also only enact the "not pausing the world" should the player choose to meander or hang out in town. Those that prefer to stay out of scenes and work through the town menus could be exempt from the entire thing thereby providing a win/win. Some people in this community care...
  9. froggyluv

And the flip side of that coin is they do absolutely zero to enhance gameplay. The immersion or lack of as far as scenes need a serious addressing unless your happy with getting your haircut. again everyone here is so binary and seemingly protectionists of lame canon gameplay. Did you miss the...
  10. froggyluv

Your thinking too linear. First off you are arguing both sides of the issue A. People Never spend more than 30 minutes in a scene B. This idea will force people out of the scene too quickly LOL well which is it mate? Ive never spent more than 2 minutes in a scene -id love to have a reason to...
  11. froggyluv

What's Happening with Taverns ?

Oh dag -thats quite abit -must feel alot better
  12. froggyluv

Gameplay is incredible boring when there is no ongoing wars: Some suggestions

Hey that mod looks great but it doesnt say for what version of Bannerlord its meant for - 1.56?
  13. froggyluv

What's Happening with Taverns ?

Have any Battle scenes been added since 1.54? I havent gone past that yet
  14. froggyluv

Companions dying..

Reminds me of movies and TV shows growing up in which the heroes never died -so it felt cheesy and corny because you always knew they were going to live. There were no stakes involved as you knew no matter how tough or impossible a situation they're in -they'll live. Now the game has some...
  15. froggyluv

AI recruitment in 1.5.7

Looks like it ups the chances of all factions except Khuzaits of recruiting or upgrading cav from an initial 12% to now 20% Parties with an already high Cav ration looks like 0.36 or 36% shouldnt do this but looks like there is still some chance they may. It says it wants to prevent parties...
  16. froggyluv

Feature Request: Dynamic changing settlement cultures

Take it easy dude - just because you prequalify your assertion with FWIW -doesnt mean others cant point out an inconsistency in the statement PS: That Does Make All The Difference
  17. froggyluv

Feature Request: Dynamic changing settlement cultures

Obviously in a game things are artificially accelerated- look at the sheer amount of wars happening - normally that amount would be drawn out over generations