Search results

1. LaPache

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

If you go on 'About' on the website you can donate to bullez. As always it's much appreciated but currently with the new host the server runs very smothly Imo. It might just be your own connection.
  2. LaPache

Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

I agree. Same for us. I don't think it would do much harm putting it on 9. Seems way more reasonable to me.
  3. LaPache

[SGM] Simia Gentem

I did last couple days!
  4. LaPache

[SGM] Simia Gentem

Oida, Bannerlord comeback!
  5. LaPache

[SGM] Simia Gentem

That's what I'd call a weird constellation of nationalities.
  6. LaPache

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Rejected write a proper appeal and we might consider it. Or anything apart from "open ban" on steam. Unbanned
  7. LaPache

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Ban changed to 1week.
  8. LaPache

Adek is muted permanently and was banned for half a year from Warband Matchmaking for his racist remarks. I think this is more than enough as punishment.
  9. LaPache

Tournament vote?

Seems like a lot of work not sure if someone would be up for so much work. We'll have to find someone willing to host a tourney first regardless. I could consider hosting one but I'm not to sure yet.
  10. LaPache

[WBMM] Announcements

European Pro Queue enabled! We are happy to announce that we are finished with separating the European queue into 2 different type of queues. The normal European queue will still be available for everyone while the new queue is only accessible for specific players whitelisted by the...
  11. LaPache

My spreadsheet with the whitelisted players went offline aswell :( . So realise of the new queue will have to wait
  12. LaPache

The new queue is almost finished. We are just working on bug fixes and other small improvements. I'll make a post later when we are going live, how exactly it will work and who will be whitelisted.
  13. LaPache

NA is only blocking people from EU to join. And some EU players that are known for playing there and are decent enough have the possibility to get whitelisted. We are still discussing it but Im personally for whitelisting known Div A players and then have some sort of ladder where the top 5 can...
  14. LaPache

This has nothing to do with the whitelisting system between NA and EU. You are just using the wrong ID.
  15. LaPache

[ECS4] Servers and booking

If you would post the fixtures earlier people wouldn't have issues scheduling their matches.
  16. LaPache

[WBMM] Announcements

NA region added North American Matchmaking is back! Log in here to join NA WEBMM. It's not added to main page yet but if you change the region at the top right you can connect to North America aswell. Also make sure to check out the updated Staff thread here. We've made some changes to the EU...
  17. LaPache

As it seems you already made a MM account with this id but you can't sign up 2 accounts on the same id. You may try again now.
  18. LaPache

Statistics

I think it was causing bugs. That’s why it got removed but I’m not to sure.
  19. LaPache

🇱🇻

🇱🇻