Search results

1. Any interest in a Mount & Blade IDE?

Lately I've become somewhat intrigued with the notion of creating an IDE that's designed specifically for the Mount & Blade module system.  By IDE, I mean a code editor that features context-sensitive autocomplete, syntax error checking, auto-indent, operator definitions that are visible while...
  2. TweakMB - support added for Floris 2.54

This is just a brief note that TweakMB now supports Floris 2.54 (Basic, Gameplay, and Expanded).  A link to the TweakMB thread can be found in my signature.
  3. TweakMB now supports Native Expansion

This is just a heads-up that TweakMB 5.02 has added support for Native Expansion .586 (see link in my signature).  Most tweaks should be working with the mod!
  4. TweakMB now supports Sword of Damocles: Warlords!

The 5.0 release of TweakMB has added support for SoD (see link in my signature)!  I'm about a year late in getting this added (I said I was going to do it a long time ago!), but I finally got it done.  Most tweaks should be working with SoD, although as with any mod, there will be some that...
  5. TweakMB updated with WF&S support

Since a number of people have already asked for it, a new version of TweakMB has been released with very limited support for With Fire & Sword (see link in my signature).  Most WF&S tweaks will be disabled until the module system comes out, but a few tweaks have been made to work with WF&S...
  6. converting from item_kinds decimal to individual flags?

Does anyone know how to convert from the compiled item_kinds decimal representation of flags to the individual flags themselves?  I know how to come up with the decimal number given the flags (ie, by adding the hex values of the constants), but I don't know how to do it the other way around...
  7. New TweakMB tweak: Choose quest from menu

Normally I try not to do too many shameless plugs for TweakMB, but I wanted to mention a tweak that was added in the most recent version (3.05).  This new tweak will allow you to select your quest from a menu when requesting a task from a village elder, guildmaster, or lord.  If you're like me...
  8. TweakMB now supports 1257 AD

TweakMB 3.04 has added support for 1257 AD 0.95pre10 (see link in my signature).  Most tweaks should be working, with the exception of a few that are deliberately disabled due to some of the changes the mod makes.  Make sure you select "1257 AD 0.95pre10" from the tweak database dropdown before...
  9. should I upgrade from XP 32-bit to Windows 7 64-bit?

Background: I have always been completely happy with my current XP installation.  My only concern is that 32-bit XP does not fully utilize my hardware (see below).  I have a 64-bit CPU and 4 GB of RAM.  Of the 4 GB of RAM, only 3 GB can be used in a 32-bit OS. Obviously the extra 1 GB of memory...
  10. TweakMB now supports Floris Mod Pack

The latest release of TweakMB (3.03) now supports Floris Mod Pack 2.30 (Expanded and Basic).  Pretty much all of the TweakMB tweaks should work with Floris - the only ones that are disabled are the ones that are already built in to the mod.
  11. TweakMB now supports Brytenwalda

The latest release of TweakMB (3.02) adds support for Brytenwalda 1.332 (see link in my signature).  You will need to select "Brytenwalda 1.332" from the tweak database dropdown before loading your module. Most TweakMB tweaks should be working with Brytenwalda, although some will be disabled...
  12. TweakMB now supports Diplomacy 3.3.2

Just a heads-up that the most recent release of TweakMB has added formal support for Diplomacy 3.3.2 (see link in my signature).  Most tweaks should be working with Diplomacy as long as you select the appropriate tweak database within the program.  Please post in the official TweakMB thread if...
  13. Tweak: Modify/Remove "Prosperity changed" messages (UPDATED)

I've seen several people complaining about the constant "Prosperity of XYZ has changed from A to B" messages, so I thought I would make a quick tweak to remove or modify them.  This is intended for 1.113 Native; I don't know if it will work with any other version.  I also haven't tested this...
  14. Watch towers increase loot time by 33%, not 25%

I apologize in advance if my horrendous math skills make me say something stupid here :mrgreen:.  Below is the code that modifies loot time if a village has a watch tower (from the "process_village_raids" script): Let's say it takes 100 "points" to fully loot a village, and you make 10 points...
  15. Schools currently don't do anything

I already added this to the bugtracker, but I thought I would post it here as well to make sure I'm not losing my mind.  I was in the process of adding a "relation gained from school" tweak to TweakMB and noticed that this simple_triggers code doesn't seem to make any sense: That seems to be...
  16. Warband Tweak: Fief Income/Rents

I uncovered a couple of tweaks to manage fief income.  As always, these were also included in tonight's TweakMB release. Go to your SIMPLE_TRIGGERS.TXT module file and find the following: The 1000 and 1500 in red represent the base income for villages and towns, respectively.  These are the...
  17. Warband Tweak: Tax Inefficiency (reduce it, increase it, or eliminate it)

Since a lot of people are having frustrations with tax inefficiency, I thought I would create a few tweaks to help soothe your pain  :mrgreen: (this has also been added to TweakMB!).  If someone else has already come up with these tweaks, then please pardon my redundancy! Go to your...
  18. Disable Companion Interaction: Warband Edition

I just added this to today's release of TweakMB, but since several people have requested it, I thought I would post the tweak here as well.  This tweak should allow you to have as many heroes as you like in your party, without having to listen to them complain about each other.  I can't say with...
  19. TweakMB now supports Warband!

Now that Warband has been released, I thought I would mention that many of your favorite tweaks (well, some anyway  :mrgreen:) are now available Warband-style in TweakMB (TweakMB thread at TaleWorlds).  Most of the tweaks supported were fairly easy to port over from vanilla M&B, although I had...
  20. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

TweakMB: A Mount & Blade Tweaking Utility Mount & Blade tweaking made easy!  TweakMB provides an easy-to-use interface for activating and modifying gameplay tweaks in Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband, and Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword.  This includes things such as modifying...