Search results

1. Neyth

Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Perfection at it's finest.
  2. Neyth

automatisches Zielen

NW= Napoloenic Wars (DLC für Warband) Ich glaube die Option mit der Angriffsrichtung ist, wenn diese nicht in den Optionen zu finden ist, wohlmöglich nicht implementiert. Kann sich ja noch ändern. Mit den Spielständen habe leider keine konkrete Antwort. Vielleicht liegt es an dem Überschreiben...
  3. Neyth

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy Jedi Knight - Legends From The New Republic

This is the way. You have more freedom to do things so this would be perfect. I really like the idea.
  4. Neyth

So basically taking the best from the ST and combining it with the old Legends timeline? It could work but the ST is not very popular as an era. Leaving Rey out completly is good tho. Maybe you could draw inspiration from some ST concept art. Make some alternate universe in which Rey didn't...
  5. Neyth

Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Name: Zarask Nationality: German Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zarask/ TW ID: Neyth#1991
  6. Neyth

[BEAST#3] Roster

Sorry he forgot to include the Team name
  7. Neyth

⚔ EVENT: Massacre in Druimmor Forest (December, 19th)

Name: Zarask Steam ID: Zarask I have read and agreed with the rules.
  8. Neyth

European Duel Tournament II 🏆 WINNER - PACEMAKER

Woj 7 - 3 Zarask good fights
  9. Neyth

BEAST season 3 | Division B player statistics | Week 3 updated!

Looks good! Now I have a reason to play good ^^
  10. Neyth

Vineyard Workers [VW]

您好
  11. Neyth

European Duel Tournament II 🏆 WINNER - PACEMAKER

Name: Zarask Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zarask/
  12. Neyth

[PV] Principality of Varcheg

Nice thread. Good luck!
  13. Neyth

I am very excited to hear some news on this project. Can't wait for the Discord too. I would like to help but I have little experience in modding. The best thing I can do is making suggestions or helping creating concepts. Maybe making maps would be possible for me in the future. I appreciate...
  14. Neyth

I am looking forward to this. And I wish you the best of luck!
  15. Neyth

Milites Fortunae Sunday Mod Events -Bear Force II

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Faction: Rebels/Republic Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Lapma | Jersey I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  16. Neyth

│ 1stTHC │

reserved
  17. Neyth

│ 1stTHC │

reserved
  18. Neyth

│ 1stTHC │

About us Our roots go back to a Bear Force II Regiment in 2016. Ever since we play together as friends. We have participated together in tournaments and in plenty of events across many Mods in Warband alone. We try to be active in both Warband and Bannerlord but we tend to play other games...