Search results

1. Thyr

[Suggestion] Shuffle Teams vote

An idea I had today when we were playing Swadia vs. Nords and beat the Nords every single round: having a "Shuffle Teams" poll would imho benefit the game in unbalanced situations like this, where everyone agrees that the current teams are unbalanced but individual players are little motivated...
  2. Thyr

[Suggestion] Improve Rhodok one-handed weapons

First off, note that this thread is about the normal one-handed weapons (not polearms, everyone knows how powerful polearms are in the hands of Rhodok players). I think most players will agree that the best non-polearm onehanders for Rhodok players are the Fighting Pick and the Club with Spikes...
  3. Thyr

[BUG] Rotating textures and flashing artifacts (DX7/DX9)

Since I'm not sure if the other thread in the Guildhall will be noticed by the Devs, I thought I'd best create one in the Beta forum too - for more information on the glitch just check the original thread by cover_your_eyes here. For a quick overview, this is what the bug looks like in DX9, and...
  4. Thyr

[BUG] Vote window hides spectator info

It's a small issue, but an issue nonetheless and certainly unintended, so I thought I'd bring it up. Right now, if you're dead/spectating while someone starts a poll, the window with the information about the vote hides about 90% of the name of the person you're speccing. It looks like this...
  5. Thyr

[BUG]Crash after a series of already known bugs

Was just playing on the EU Battle Server (Archonsod was on too) when we all lagged out (horses were just running in circles, nobody could move etc.)...after quitting that match, I couldn't enter the server again (due to that invalid key error) twice, and after trying to refresh the list again...
  6. Thyr

Loading current configuration into Python files

Hi there, I already searched for this in a few threads but I couldn't find it, I guess it will be trivial to answer for anyone who's a bit into modding already, I just started so I'm a little lost  :P I applied quite some of TMLs tweaks to my current game, now that I've gotten the module...