Search results

1. ContyS

Crucial Mechanic to deal with block delay!

I am not trolling, I am just trying to point out that block delay is not a flat worsening of the gameplay.
  2. ContyS

Crucial Mechanic to deal with block delay!

Yes yes yes you got it right!!!! (y)(y)(y) People on forum don't want to adapt to the new game. They want warband 2, and me too, but it is not warband 2. In warband I often clicked block and attack almost in the same time to keep the pressure going while keeping the defense up, CAN'T DO IN...
  3. ContyS

European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Name: ContyS Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/243810
  4. ContyS

Who is at the Top?

this ^^, I feel you man. These forums aren't what they used to be back in 2011. Ahh, sweet times, when trolls like this got banned as they deserve.
  5. ContyS

Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

guise, wat if all screenshots are photoshopped??????//?// JUST KIDDING THOUGH
  6. ContyS

More orders/commands mod?

Try Prophesy of Pendor mod. I played it 2 years ago, and as i know it kept improving all this time. It has additional commands for your troops and it is the best singleplayer mod for WB overall.
  7. ContyS

Team Ukraine

sonic no troll, sonic no troll in real life aswel
  8. ContyS

[NC2014] Suggestions

sup guys, i have a suggestion. nc2014 should be played without any new maps.
  9. ContyS

Group Stage Bets [Results are in + Poll about Bonus Points]

Group A 1. Poland 2. Russia 3. Italy 4. Canada 5. Greece                           Group B 1. UK 2.Turkey 3. SCA 4. Lithuania 5. Brazil                            Group C 1. BeNe 2. Ka & E.R. 3. Middle E. 4. Finland. 5. Ukraine      Group D 1. USA 2. France 3. Germany 4. Georgia 5. Czech
  10. ContyS

Team Ukraine

Best banner ever indeed.
  11. ContyS

[ND3] - Player List (Applications Locked!)

Please remove me from the tournament too.
  12. ContyS

[ND3] - Duel Results Thread

Okocha 9 - 4 ContyS Strelok can confirm.
  13. ContyS

[ND3] - Duel Communication Thread

Okocha check your PM on this forum.
  14. ContyS

[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Runaway Scorpions : we cancel our application, we are interested in other game. And we are not happy of the new rules.
  15. ContyS

Ok, Runaway Scorpions confirm  that we are willing to play on a Hungarian server if it's deemed a fair location for one of our matches.
  16. ContyS

Team Name: Runaway Scorpions Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: We would prefer to be a...
  17. ContyS

Playoffs - Week 13 Fixtures | Deadline: 07/02/2012

Korpi couldn't get enough players. RS get default win. (korpi confirm pls in this thread)