Search results

1. Fujiwara

Onin no Ran 0.6.6 for M&B 1.01x

Not good. I would avoid pillage and plunder for the time being. That's something that, unfortunately, got thrown it with some haste to add some .90x features without it really being understood. EDIT: Don't feed the the trolls, guys. :)
  2. Fujiwara

Crash as in crash to desktop or crash as in spontaneous reboot or crash as in dialog freeze? Loot and plunder is known to be buggy, as are some dialogs. Which patrol?
  3. Fujiwara

not being ignored. I'm currently working on the bug
  4. Fujiwara

Yes Both; furthermore, if the player chooses to play as a merchant, he has the opportunity to join one of the guilds and have a direct impact on their operations Farmers' parties carry their agricultural product (rice) to other towns. If the party is prevented from reaching town, the town...
  5. Fujiwara

Are you referring to the Hosokawa/Yamana armies? If so, yes, they did have that many men.
  6. Fujiwara

We worked with mtarini over at MBX (don't know if he posts here) to write a custom shader for us that only works in DX9. Somehow its related to what's going on.
  7. Fujiwara

For everyone having graphical issues/glitchy-ness, please switch to DX7 mode and try again. There may be an issue with the DX9 shaders causing all this, but I need some confirmation. I don't ever run in DX9 mode because DX7 is faster, so I don't see a lot of these problems.
  8. Fujiwara

B Tutorial Module System MBScript and Bitfields

Bitfields are a convenient way to pass around pieces of ON/OFF flag data. A bit field is simply a string of 1s and 0s that represent different flags being on or off, expressed as an integer. M&B make heavy use of them for any of the flags, as anyone who has poked around the in header files can...
  9. Fujiwara

M&B Tools for Modding!!!!!!!!!

I would add fragMotion to this list. Yeah, you can rig in Blender, but that doesn't mean you should rug in Blender.
  10. Fujiwara

The Lord of the Rings mod 1.011[RECRUITING]JOIN PLEASE!

Wow...is IP really such a difficult concept?
  11. Fujiwara

New release ready! See the first post for the link.
  12. Fujiwara

The next release, coming out today, will resolve this (any many other bugs).
  13. Fujiwara

TLD preview

That picture has me rolling....*LMAO*
  14. Fujiwara

No, it doesn't. I know very little about Warband, but I have no plans to port Onin no Ran to it. This mod is still under heavy development, and frankly, we're not getting paid :)
  15. Fujiwara

Heed QL, for he speaks the truth. The cities (Kyoto included) are divided up into four wards, because they're so freaking huge. That's all the hint you get.
  16. Fujiwara

Nope, we're back. Never really gone, just on hiatus. RL and all...
  17. Fujiwara

Rules for bug reports: 1) BE Specific! Just saying "Something's wrong" or "It's broken" or "I talked to this guy and it crashed!" doesn't help 2) Describe the error. To pick on the previous post, what was the RGL error? That's a generic error that could mean any number of graphical things...
  18. Fujiwara

If you're referring to the shader problems (specular_cutouts_with_alpha or something), I've got a PM out to Janus to see how I can incorporate the custom shader file into the NSIS installer. My ham-fisted methods have not worked thus far.
  19. Fujiwara

A new version is available! Get it here: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,132.0.html Several of the obvious bugs (sounds, music, missing hair, etc) have been addressed.
  20. Fujiwara

Onin no Ran for M&B 1.01x

The deal with this mod moving to MBX was that we would not have a sub-forum here. Also, it became impossible to police the sub-forum here, as the signal-to-noise ratio fractional.