Search results

1. Ducksrulez

Resolved Turning off corpses doesn't do anything

Version: 1.2.1e Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 970 CPU: i5 7600 RAM: 16 gb Motherboard: gigabyte h270n Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WDS500g2b0a ssd I turned corpses off in the settings menu and it doesn't seem to do anything. I join servers and I still end up seeing bodies. Which sucks...
  2. Ducksrulez

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

yeah I think its an april fools thing :roll: Currently the logistics of multiplayer are jankier than warband's beta. probably wait a bit for them to get everything sorted out before investing too much time in the multiplayer.
  3. Ducksrulez

ehh from what i remember warband was also pretty janky on release. they will probably fix it up 
  4. Ducksrulez

people still  :roll: anyways are you guys gonna be playing viking conquest next week?
  5. Ducksrulez

The War Z

just gonna leave this here if it hasn't been posted yet... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKu5lV69V8
  6. Ducksrulez

Ra - The Following

yolo swag
  7. Ducksrulez

Ra - The Following

sala, I hate you.
  8. Ducksrulez

^^ and amazingly bigboss wasn't shooting a teammate in that picture
  9. Ducksrulez

Fight Simulator on Visual Basic 2010 made by Tansvanio

http://patorjk.com/programming/tutorials/vbarrays.htm so it would be some thing like this will print kick into your text box thing probably... I don't really now visual basic so who knows its probably wrong  :|
  10. Ducksrulez

Fight Simulator on Visual Basic 2010 made by Tansvanio

you could probably make this a lot simpler if you used arrays for the attacks and body parts
  11. Ducksrulez

Ultra-realistic games with your input!

this is unity right? anyway good luck!
  12. Ducksrulez

Ra - The Following

but wai???
  13. Ducksrulez

MERP receives a C&D from Warner Bros

should we move this to OT?
  14. Ducksrulez

Ra - The Following

pls pls dont bring that ****ty community over here  :(