Search results

1. SkyTime

DVI-D No Signal

Aight guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle and you've helped me out before >.> I recently upgraded my PC I built back in 2013 with a fancy GTX 1080. I also bought a new 144hz monitor. The thing is, my GPU doesn't give out a DVI-D signal, or rather it loses it as soon as Windows boots, I get to the...
  2. SkyTime

PC going down the ****ter

I'm not quite sure what's wrong, could be a few things but god is it pissing me off. Some time ago my the lights on my keyboard and mouse started flickering and neither of them worked, most of the USB ports went to **** (except for one), to which I then plugged my mouse and restarted my PC that...
  3. SkyTime

Dwarf_Faust teamkill

Your I.G. Name: SkyTime Their(s) I.G. Name: Dwarf_Faust What did they do: He teamkilled his mate like 20 seconds into the round Time when it occured: 21.20'ish GMT+2 Date - 00/00/0000 Format: 25.9.2014 Screenshot(s): Server this happened on: EU1 Battle Other Information if any: Teamkilling like...
  4. SkyTime

Insulting, harassing, racism, you pick it

Your I.G. Name: SkyTime Their(s) I.G. Name: FaustTheGreat, Priest_Ghosk and some third guy who was jumping on the bandwagon What did they do: We had a lenghty argument when Ghosk just randomly teamkilled Tengu (was totally on purpose, shot to the head when he was standing still with me being...
  5. SkyTime

Turbo boost

Aight, when I built my self a new PC a little less than a year ago, I did the clever thing of purchasing a Corsair H110 watercooler for my processor and then got an Intel i7 3820 that I can't really OC. I got the 3.6GHz processor run at 4.6GHz with turbo boost though. In BIOS there's this Asus...
  6. SkyTime

Random streams with **** content

There's a few of these streaming threads out there and since I'm occasionally doing this my self I see why not. Basically I randomly stream games in 720p or 1080p, last time I did 1080p it worked fine but today it lagged so I had to switch down. I have a free version of Xsplit but I'll probably...
  7. SkyTime

Integrity check after crash

Lately my PC has started freezing after a random amount of time spent playing games. Basically what happens is sound starts stuttering, the game lags, freezes and closes after furiously smashing the button to close it. After this everything just lags, can't do anything on the desktop and...
  8. SkyTime

Building a PC

Aight, I'm getting some money sometime next week, approximately 1100e and I plan on selling my old PC for anything between 500 and 1000e, which will make my budget something close to 2000e for a new computer. I built my current one a couple of years back and since I don't have anything to save...
  9. SkyTime

Mobo

Hello again. Currently I have an Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard and it's alright, if you ignore the fact that it utterly refuses to work with any memory frequencies over 1300MHz and I had to downclock my 1600 in order to be able to run my ****ing PC. Considering I spent 400e for this mobo in...
  10. SkyTime

Trouble

Hullo, lately my PC has been bombarding me with issues, it basically does everything to **** me over and I have absolutely no idea what is causing all this, but hell it's annoying. Whenever I manage to get my PC to run, it works fine for a little while, might work even the whole day but the...
  11. SkyTime

Ergonomy(?).. Chairs!

E: ****, I may just have realized that this might not be the best place to ask this  :lol: Oh well, I suppose it could work? Or should I just move it elsewhere. I just ask all my computer related questions here and this just came naturally, oh well. Alright, so this is where I spent roughly...
  12. SkyTime

Apparently a flash player problem

So yeah, I'm having major problems regarding watching videos with Mozilla Firefox. Let it be youtube or anything, anywhere, the video player lags horribly, sometimes it freezes my whole browser and I can't do anything. Basically all the buttons freeze, nothing happens for a sometimes short...
  13. SkyTime

Headset

Alright, so my Fatality Mk II is soon giving up, considering how even glue fails to hold this plastic together. I need a new headset, and I've been looking at a couple of Razer's sets and I have no clue what to get. Money is not a problem, but I don't want to waste my money for too little gain...
  14. SkyTime

FPS

So, I just tested out and I can get a stable 500-999 FPS with Warband and them I suddenly remembered the old problem I had when I was playing with 300 FPS. The game lags horribly, my character gets glued to the ground and runs on ice all the time. When I play with 120 FPS the game is alright...
  15. SkyTime

Keyboard

So, I've been thinking. I recently bought a new mouse, upgraded my MX518 to a G400, and my good ol' Logitech G15 keyboard has served me for many years and I really like the LCD screen, eventhough it doesn't work with winamp all that well. Used to before I reinstalled windows... I looked into...
  16. SkyTime

Performance(?) problems

So yeah, it is not my ping as I thought. Basically what happens is that when I try to play, it feels like the whole game is lagging terribly. Sometimes my character gets glued to the ground, and runs without moving. Then it painfully strethes from the freezing point a bit forwards and then...
  17. SkyTime

Ping problems

Aye, so I have had Warband since it came out, and it used to work perfectly. Had no problems choppin' heads and ****. But some time ago, my ping started to fluctuate like hell. Yesterday I joined a server that in the list had 23 ping, after I played for 5 minutes and encountered the first noob...
  18. SkyTime

Problem with Skyrim

I bought a new graphics card, ASUS HD 6950 DirectCu II to replace my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 TI that I found inefficient. Well after the card switch, Skyrim just doesn't work. It worked better with ultra graphics on my GTX 550 than the high graphics with the 6950. I was fairly certain it was...
  19. SkyTime

Affiniteetti

Terve ja heipähei! Tietääkö kukaan että montaako suoritinta M&B Warband tukee? Koitin asettaa affiniteettiä mutta en juurikaan huomannut FPS vaihtelua, jos se siihen nyt ylipäätään vaikuttaa. Muutenkin on vähän ongelmia tuon Floris Mod packin uusimman version kanssa niin jos pikkasen sais...
  20. SkyTime

Custom troops

Hello, this is SkyTime. In a mod, which i can't remember anymore, there was this thing, you could recruit troops from the tavern keeper. There were troops called Player Supporters, and they should have been equipped and customized with a program. So what I'm asking is, that is it possible to...