Search results

1. Thundersnow

Planet Thundersnow :The Comicbook

Hey guys! I started my new webcomic!  Check it out! As such, I proudly present, (In it's early-bird Beta-state as a present to my favorite community):  Planet Thundersnow!!!  (Rated "R" for Gore) www.PlanetThundersnow.com Updated Every Friday Night, I intend to keep this site going as...
  2. Thundersnow

Any news on the FSE Forums being down?

Been awhile now... Anyone have the juicy gossip on what the situation is/was/will be? I never realized how many times I jump on that site until it was unaccessable.  :ohdear:
  3. Thundersnow

What do you Enjoy about the Game?

Only positive comments!!! What do you like about the game?  Is it like Mount and Blade single player?  Does it have that 'just one more town' feel to it?  Is the combat fun?
  4. Thundersnow

Is there an 'Extra Armor/Helms' mod that doesn't change the Native game?

Is there an 'Extra Armor/Helms' mod that doesn't change the Native game? No bells or whistles, just adds extra armor and helms? 
  5. Thundersnow

Ode To The Banhammer

Ode to the Banhammer Blood mist in the wind Second time I've warned these guys Time to whip it out My hand slowly moves The leaves rustle in the trees I unveil my tool Behold!  Banhammer! Run for your Lives! they all cry It is all for naught With my trusty steed I begin my vengful task I...
  6. Thundersnow

Using Native to 'Decompress' after playing other mods/linebattles. (Medical)

Hey guys! Every once in a while, after running a 200 man linebattle on Napoleonic Wars, I'll grab some of my guys and we'll hit up a Native server.  It has a weird soothing effect, its hard to explain. It's almost like getting a back massage after punching someone in the face all day?  If you...
  7. Thundersnow

THE SUPER TOP SECRET THUNDERSNOW FRIDAY LINEBATTLE EXTRAVAGANZA (STSTFLE)pop.170

Artwork by Thundersnow (Copyright 2012 www.OnlyBadNews.com) Full Size SUPER TOP SECRET THUNDERSNOW FRIDAY LINEBATTLE EXTRAVAGANZA (STSTFLE) SERvER:  THUNDERSNOW_EVENTS ADMIN:  00th_Overlord_Thundersnow TIME: Friday 8pm Central/9pmEast What Makes Us Different From Everyone Else...
  8. Thundersnow

00th Intergalactic Space Regiment

Name Reserved. More info coming! Official Website:  www.OnlyBadNews.com/00th/
  9. Thundersnow

The Linebattles Are Fantastic.

Had our first linebattle with 5arge's event tonight.  Pretty amazing stuff. I figured I'd post it here because there really isn't a thread devoted to showing people "Hey, this thing rocks with 200 people.  Give it a try!". I recorded the entire night and posted it on the 00th Official Website...
  10. Thundersnow

Top Secret Linebattle Organization **TSLO** {C L O S E D }

TOP SECRET LINEBATTLE ORGANIZATION  Artwork by Thundersnow (Copyright 2012 www.OnlyBadNews.com) TOP SECRET LINEBATTLE ORGANIZATION EVENT TIMES Top Secret Tuesday Linebattle: 7pm Central/8pmEast Top Secret Friday  Linebattle:    8pm Central/9pmEast "GROUP THUNDERSNOW" SERvER...
  11. Thundersnow

Engineers in Massive Linebattles

Hey guys! Well, we've had our first round of multiple 200 player linebattles across America, and I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on the matter of engineers. At first, our linebattle decided you couldn't crouch behind the barricades and whatnot, but that kind of defeats the whole...
  12. Thundersnow

On behalf of poor slobs everywhere, Thank You for Improved Admin Chat !!!

Man, I was so incredibly happy so see you guys not only added purple chat for admins, but that when an admin says something, its plastered all over the screen. As someone who administrates three large events a week, I dont't like to use admin chat unless its really necessary.  But when I do...
  13. Thundersnow

00th Regiment (North American Regiment of Laid Back Individuals)Status:[Awesome]

The 00th Regiment The 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment is deeply rooted in galactic history as the most stalwart guardians of the Star Crown, defenders of countless space princess's honor and slayers of multiple amorphous Galaxy Gas Monsters, SNordwal SNrodsNorts and the dreaded Dutch...
  14. Thundersnow

Mount and Mafia: Soprano Wars

Mount and Mafia: Soprano Wars After ten years in the making, I am proud to announce the new upcoming release of "Mount and Mafia: Soprano Wars", a mod for Mount and Blade:Warband! A lot of time and effort went into making this mod, and we all hope you enjoy it!!! The Story You will be...
  15. Thundersnow

BAN Request for MM_US_Battle_MG

Name of the server you were on          MM_US_Battle_MG Name of the person causing trouble    NEC_7y_Drgn_Rkt_Umaibo      (Apparently wearing false tags according to Church) Nature of their offense                          At beginning of round, Umaibo slashed me, then shot me dead. ...
  16. Thundersnow

ISC ~ Intergalactic Space Command ~ (North American Based Army)

The Intergalactic Space Command iSC The Intergalactic Space Command is a North American based Army that is focused on having fun, creating sporadic line battles and to provide a presence on the battlefield the likes of which have never been seen before.  Unless you are from the future.  Then...
  17. Thundersnow

The 00th Regiment (North American Regiment of Laid Back Individuals)

The 00th Regiment The 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment is deeply rooted in galactic history as the most stalwart guardians of the Star Crown, defenders of countless space princess's honor and slayers of multiple amorphous Galaxy Gas Monsters, SNordwal SNrodsNorts and the dreaded Dutch...