Search results

1. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

It's all in code. It requires a mod like mine to modify them. What I did was copy the ComputeRawDamageNew function from TaleWorlds.Core.CombatStatCalculator and use a Harmony prefix patch to replace the function with my own, which uses the variables that are set in the settings for the mod. It's...
  2. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

It is a bit weak, especially against blunt weapons. The tournament arrows (blunt damage) are especially painful for armored troops. Added a new version with a few new features. Chief among them is a new freeform character creation that lets you assign starting attribute/focus points without...
  3. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

Updated for version 1.5.4. Requires editing a Config.xml file since the Mod Config Menu isn't updated yet.
  4. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

Thanks. I forgot what the title even was, but he added it back haha. New version up with some new features.
  5. Custom Titles

I forget exactly what mine was. It was added when I was doing all the tweaks and text edits, heh. Having it back would be cool, though.
  6. Game 'finished' in realistic, feedback and suggestions

Viking Conquest was done by a different team. I would be very surprised if the base Bannerlord game suddenly started incorporating stuff from Brytenwalda or Viking Conquest. It would be cool if the Brytenwalda team made something for Bannerlord, though.
  7. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

Thanks! It has been a while. Got busy with life. But being laid off with the Covid thing and Bannerlord being released at the same time is a pretty big incentive to come back, lol. Seems I lost all the little forum thingies they had given me in the old forum, though. Too bad, hah.
  8. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

Download on Nexus Mods This mod includes the following options, all disabled by default: Character Tweaks: Double focus points per level. Set the # of levels per attribute point. 2 = one every two levels. Smithing Tweaks: New slightly more efficient bulk refining formulas and adds some...
  9. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Thanks all. Still pretty busy here, but I'm finding time to read forums again.  :wink: That was caused by a simple oversight with having two constants use the same number. You just have to change them to be different in module_constants.py and recompile the mod. They are spt_player_loot_wagon...
  10. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Just letting you all know I won't be working on the mod anymore, at least for a while. My mother passed away suddenly on the 5th, and I've been busy with everything related to that and helping out my dad since then. Haven't really had the time or been in the mood for modding anything, and I'm...
  11. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Oh, sure. I was thinking I had replaced the 1.20 one with it. Edited the OP. Also, for the source, you'll still need the map.txt file from the mod download. Didn't think to put it in with the source files since it's not a python file.
  12. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

That's probably about it for a while now, unless more issues crop up. I try to keep from breaking save compatibility though, I still have a save from my version 1.0 and it seems to work fine.
  13. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Ha! I found a funny bug. Header_skills has foraging as skill 21 and looting as skill 22, but in the actual skill list someone has swapped them without changing the header file. Now most of the references to looting or foraging use the reference to the skills file, but some reference the header...
  14. List of possible skill bonuses

You get 1 morale every 48 hours with 30+ unwounded soldier wives. If they're wounded they don't count, and any less than 30 doesn't count. Not really worth it imo :) I cheated and read the source for the bonuses.  :lol:
  15. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Well I went ahead and uploaded my changes. I tried various ways to get the infantry to fight better in formation, but simply ordering the infantry to hold fire and charge when the enemy is near (any enemy within 8 meters, enemy infantry or archer formation center within 15 meters) seems to be...
  16. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Pacific_Salmon: Now there's a wish list, hah. Let's see... 1. This works a little better with the troops in lines and issuing a charge order once they're close (doing it in next version). This way the lords join in the fight among their troops. 2. Haven't even really tried working on sieges...
  17. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Never really tried that one. Looks nice, though. Is the source parties.py file for that anywhere? Don't see it in his main download. I haven't actually changed the parties file, so I could just modify his map to have the elevation changes and use his parties files on top of this mod. But every...
  18. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

I never realized he did them. They're a lot different in comparison to his standard formation scripts, I thought someone else had reworked them heh. They work great for moving archers around and flanking enemies, but are rather poor for big AI v AI infantry battles. The two boxes was just...
  19. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Just realized - Motomataru is the one who did the coding for the formations here? I didn't realize he did it. Guess he must have added the code to restrict them to boxes. Not sure why he would have done that, though. There are a few issues with them forming big lines, but the boxes definitely...
  20. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

I didn't modify the melee damage of throwing axes. They're set to deal cut damage, which doesn't pierce armor like pierce does in Brytenwalda. All other axes were set to pierce. Francisca is also really slow and short in melee, since it's a throwing axe. I guess I could have dropped their melee...