Search results

1. SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

Finally got you mate!
  2. Can someone help me mod Medival Conquest? - progress so far

On the scenes fixes, you might want to check original 1257AD files or the Enhanced Edition's. The scenes there are okay and can be inserted into Medieval Conquests; you find them at SceneObj
  3. I've united Poland (and Europe by accident)

that's beautiful  :shock:
  4. The Epic of Æthelweard (WIP)

Rather challenging! I like how you keep narrative concise and description elaborated at the same time
  5. B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

I understand that. On the other hand, I see no point whatsoever in removing the option of accompanying lords, extremely useful when following the marshal.
  6. B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

I noticed one can't see the composition or total number of garrisons and armies; and that the "Accompany" option (to follow certain lord) isn't available. Is this WAD?
  7. Random crashes to selection menu during multiplayer game

When I'm playing on a online server, the game will randomly direct me back to the character selection menu at some point. No error messages come up.
  8. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

That is really strange. I'm able to join everyone's battle
  9. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

I don't think javelins should be nerfed. Most infantrymen have shields anyway
  10. SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

I don't know whether this is possible, but gate castles (those castles where there is no siege ladder but only a gate) should be more abundant. They are far more interesting and have fewer pathfinding issues
  11. Neko and Hwicce

Just wait them get eaten by Gwent
  12. SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

There is any speculation to provide download link?
  13. How to conceive a child if you're playing as a woman?

Children are items, unfortunately.
  14. Constant war?

Merc Merc Merc Merc, war is money
  15. sling?

Well, in all my playthroughs at Brytenwalda I've never been critically hit by a slinger, while bowmen have slayed me a lot times. And I play on 500 battle size, i.e, javelins, arrows and stones flying everywhere.
  16. sling?

Then you haven't face a welsh archer yet.
  17. sling?

So.. you really expect to kill someone using this? :P
  18. Sense that doesn't make sense

Are you using lance recruitment? If so, the sense is supposed to doesn't make sense. If you choose native recruitment, you won't have such problems. And the horse lose speed probably because you ****ed it. This is totally correct and accurate to me.
  19. Cheats doesnt work

Learn the "Export Character" thing and have fun. You can find a tutorial here: http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/mount-blade-warband-pc-14331957