Search results

1. kurczak

Why you shouldn't argue people on internet?

Uhm, ok, let's give it a closer look... ....yeah, no regrets.
  2. kurczak

corona? :(

Yeah, it was. Thanks, guys, I'm still essentially symptom free. Just a little bit of nasal congestion.
  3. kurczak

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Jimmy Dore? I don't know, ask her. I just thought it was amusing to see such an LA progressive Bernie..sis? worried about the same thing only a crazy white supremacist would worry about.
  4. kurczak

I can't. I buy in the supermarket with my groceries like a non-deranged person.
  5. kurczak

I'm not talking about the angle, but who it's coming from. Leave your mom's basement and borrow a Us Weekly from her :xf-tongue:
  6. kurczak

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers :grin: Somebody from the NY tracing corps called me and told me, among other things, that since I have no symptoms, the positive might be residual viral load from up to 90 days ago, so I may have had it and already recovered from it quite some time ago...
  7. kurczak

Lol thanks. I don't have any comorbidity, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
  8. kurczak

I went to take the test today today. No symptoms, but was about to visit some old people, so wanted to be super sure. Turns out I have it.
  9. kurczak

Mr. Brutus, I'm speaking. When I was a little girl, I marched with my parents to protest irregular elections. At some point, I fell from the stroller (few safety regulations existed for children’s equipment back then), and the adults, caught up in the rapture of protest, just kept on marching...
  10. kurczak

A riot is the language of the unheard. Please, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful, because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. The Secret Service are the ones required to be peaceful...
  11. kurczak

Video Editor advice

Can you post the morph from Premiere?
  12. kurczak

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

E X A C T L Y
  13. kurczak

They are deliberately lowering your guard, so you let them develop those abominations. It won't be so cute when they kick your door in with their hydraulic legs and do some zoomer jig on your dead body because the ruling, robot controlling class has decided they no longer need you. The only...
  14. kurczak

I can't wait to die.
  15. kurczak

Post Difficult Questions Here

Eparch is the same as bishop, brat.
  16. kurczak

Post Difficult Questions Here

You priest sounds like a Pelagian heretic, please inform the bishop.
  17. kurczak

Uncle Ted edition. Pls no deport FBI