Search results for query: *

1. _Benedict_

Documentation Tutorial How to Setup a Bannerlord Server

What should I do with this?‘Disconnected from custom battle server manager“。If you know the answer, please let me know, thanIks!
    I know it's an old question but still.. Your token must be regenerated since it has probably expired.(i had the same problem)
  2. _Benedict_

[EU] Spartan's Inn - TDM with custom maps multiplayer server ** looking 4 maps!

Try the cRPG devs, fairly sure they have some maps. As said on another thread, private servers do not count towards gold/xp progression so unless the official servers are all down you will not see players go there. A completely baffling decision by Taleworlds, given that custom maps, mods and private servers is what prolonged the life of multiplayer Warband for so long.
    Yeah, that's a sad decision by TW. But at some point gold and xp progressions can't be everything. I think people are so fed up with the current maps that they might show up from time to time on the community servers too. After all, all you get with gold are visual enhancements for your characters. I would be willing to stop progressing for a while and play on some different maps.
  3. _Benedict_

I'm open to suggestions!

I personally have no problems with cav in TDM, i like to kill em all with my spear. :smile:

There's no effective way to limit the cavalry through map design i'm afraid. Forest_encampment at the moment is designed with wide spaces and places where cav will be effective without doubt but i will make some village like maps with tight spaces where cavalry will be harder to use.
  4. _Benedict_

Server map configuration

Is the port used by the server to transfer map files to players fixed or dynamic? How can it be determined?
    Are you hosting on a linux machine or your own pc at home? If you're hosting on your home computer, try forward/open all the ports on the router and see if that solves the "bad gateway" (i don't think so, though, that message doesn't sound like a port problem to me). If it does, you could do a tcpdump to see which port is used for transfer (http?). There's no mention about ports dedicated to file transfers in documentation or server setup tho.
  5. _Benedict_

So... can we expect new maps and content ?

The most populated servers in Warband were indeed private servers with a wild variety of maps. Having official servers, and a form of progression (armor, xp, gold) tied to it, completely disencentivized players from populating private servers in Bannerlord. If there was a private siege server that was regularly populated in Bannerlord you would also see a lot more modded maps (of admittedly varying quality. It not having to be official also meant there was little quality control, but that was almost part of the charm).
    Wait.. you don't progress/gain xp/money if you play on private servers?
    :confused:
  6. _Benedict_

Hi warriors! It's great to be back here in this forum after more than 10+ years :) I've been setting up a dedicated Warband: Bannerlord server, with the intent of bringing some new content in the multiplayer realm. I'll be working on custom maps myself (one is already in the rotation...
  7. _Benedict_

Dedicated servers

Ah, i've seen this happening at the release of the previous Mount&Blade: Warband.
    At that time, there was no early access but just the beta. We were in, we could play multiplayer but unable to get server files. At some point the team started to share the files and i was lucky enough to be one of those being able to setup one of the first (the second actually) dedicated servers. :smile: It was awesome. I would like to host a server as well BUT, let's be patient and wait. Once the game will be stable enough they'll release the server files. I'll just insta-buy this game, regardless. See you on the battlefields!
  8. _Benedict_

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

I have been waiting years for this! I hope we'll be able to host dedicated servers in EA. I got a spare machine and 1gbit optic fiber connection ready just for Warband: Bannerlord. I can't believe this is really happening! 10 years after the wonderful experience of Warband!
  9. _Benedict_

Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Just to let you know, in case one day we loose our beloved hoster, i've bought a 100mbit fiber optic and setted up a linux host open 24/7, at home, this time.
    So, well, yeah, in case of something wrong happening, i can be ready to help :smile:

This server will never die.
    Cheers! :smile:
  10. _Benedict_

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Taleworlds, just to let you know, i bought a 100mbit optic fiber bandwidth at home and setted up a linux server.

I'm ready to host Battlegrounds.eu reloaded as soon as Bannerlord hits!  :mrgreen:

Can't wait!
  11. _Benedict_

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god... it's really coming :mrgreen:
  12. _Benedict_

yeah, they were so many yesterday night  :shock:
  13. _Benedict_

Golradir said:
    The logs dont lie! Luckily for you, benedict did not notice he was banned, and kept talking  :lol:

Lawl :lol:

Jajajajaja...
  14. _Benedict_

Hahah, yeah i might :smile:
    I'm not playing that much the guitar nowadays to be honest..things have changed, i'm a full time composer for videogames, 10 hours a day with my fingers on the piano keyboard heheh.
    I'll be back one day or another (as soon as i get a good computer at home)...

You guys are just great, keep up the real online friendships! :wink:
  15. _Benedict_

Ah.. just love you all :smile:

16. _Benedict_

Turaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!  :grin:
  17. _Benedict_

Still up and running!! You guys are great :smile:

(yeah i keep an eye on you :razz: .. full time jobs suck!)
  18. _Benedict_

Wow, i didn't check these forums for a while..and really didn't expect this!
    I can't believe you are still make it living. It's really beautiful, and a tear of joy is on my face :smile:
    This is one of the best communities i've ever been part.

Hugs.
  19. _Benedict_

I have a bad news and a good news.

Let's begin from the bad one:

the backup wasn't so more recent than the other one...so some channels could be still different and i need to remember to give CA again to Captain Lust :smile:

the good one:

i've updated the server to the latest version wich is now RC1.

Enjoy!
  20. _Benedict_

Server will be offline for about one hour DUE to UPDATING to more recent backup.

Sorry for the lateness but i'm uber stressed of things to do nowadays!

See you out of the tunnel :smile:
Back
Top Bottom