Search results for query: *

1. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.10

Excited for 1.2.11! Can't wait to try out all those fixes it'll implement!
    I mean, the game is already finished and cooked, diplomacy works as intended, policies too, AI is super smart. All we need is some improvements in banana textures and then we're good to go.
  2. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I think the real problem is that multiplayer is ignored.
    Who cares about multiplayer, this is a single player game
    Considering that the last big patch was more than a year ago, it's safe to say that they don't care about either aspects of Bannerlord anymore. All we have now is promises, promises, promises with nothing particular mentioned at all.

Are you, people, excited about the new space pew-pew game from Taleworlds btw?
  3. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

presumedly no
    That's what I think too, but still nice to hear it from the officials...
  4. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Can anyone finally let us know if we can expect the patch in May or not?

@Dejan
    @Piconi

Just simple yes or no would do.
  5. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.
    I hope the company is doing well. Don't get me wrong, but such a huge delay brings thoughts that the studio is having some problems... I hope I am at the wrong here.
  6. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

No that won't be the case.
    At least now we know...

Until June, I suppose?
  7. Lesbosisles

Seriously when is the next update?

They went silent again. I guess, most of the them took a vacation after a hard year's work...
  8. Lesbosisles

Seriously when is the next update?

@Dejan in March you said that we should not expect the update. What about April? Any hope or no hope?
  9. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

According to @Dejan , not coming in March.
    At least they a courage to say that, so I can go back to CK3. Usually they keep silent about the date release.
  10. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I do, ive seen the code. Offense mean 1.2 * base chance of doing something offensive. Defense means 0.8 * base chance of something offense. It does do something, but it isnt much
    Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle. (c)
  11. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

8 months without an update (those small hotfixes don't count) is a new anti-record...
  12. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Please for the love of god increase the overall death rate in battles we participate in, or better yet, provide the player with a slider between 1% - 10% chance of death in (non auto-resolve) battles.
    When this was only being discussed, I was saying that this will turn the game into a boring "win-capture-escape" cycle, but there were way too many crybabies, who were writing me some math formulas about "how 2% chance is a viable option".

Now, there is no need to be careful in battle, no need to worry for your wife to be killed, no need to worry that you may be killed. Because the default chance is a puny 2%,and high Medicine skill (plus some perks in it) may reduce it down to 0%. So you may have a gang of 80 years old warriors running around, even making children every now and then.

But crybabies, who savescum every lost battle, are now happy... I guess
  13. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Next will be 1.2.9.1
  14. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

I hope it’s diplomacy improvements
    If it's 1.2.9 - it'll be just a bunch of fixes here and there, nothing major.

1.3 should be the real deal. But, since we aren't getting any info, I assume, we won't get anything until March.
  15. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

We will get 1.2.9 soon. I see it.
    Fixed minor issue with main menu localisation?
  16. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

@Dejan ,please, wake up and tell us something already about the update. Are you, guys, on vacation or something?
  17. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

A slider is very complicated and beyond the scope of the planned features. This team is focused on fixing bugs and later reintroducing them.
    Okay, not the slider, but a drop-down list with the death percentage then? Seriously, with an increased death percentage the role of the children would increase drastically, including for PC's clan.

Just as they did to "Battle Size" slider (which I am still confused about the reasons of doing that and explanation given by the devs wasn't really convincing either.
  18. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Don't give options to all but just force it on you.
    Same as with death probability. When a bunch of crybabies was furious seeing nobles die in battles and demanded to drastically decrease the percentage of death chance. In the end, TW lowered it to pathetic 2%,and now almost no one dies in battle in Calradia, and there's no way to increase the percentage, except for mods...
  19. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

It's the first time since the EA release when the NY update is delayed so drastically. I hope they're doing alright out there
  20. Lesbosisles

Patch Notes v1.2.8

I wonder if we get anything interesting for a New Year?
Back
Top Bottom