Search results for query: *

1. Jackacero

In Progress Brother of tutorial has no voice after rescue quest, while the rest of the siblings or even companions do.

I put 3 savefiles in google drive: 1 is after talking to radagos to look for the hideout, 2 is before the attack to the hideout and 3 is after the quest and in the tavern of the nearest city where the brother is:
    Savefiles

The only mod I used was Saddler Edge Editor mod for money and influence to speed up. Troops were recruited normally.

I also recorded how I do the quest. As I said before, Galter is silent after his defeat, similar to brother in tavern :
  2. Jackacero

In Progress Brother of tutorial has no voice after rescue quest, while the rest of the siblings or even companions do.

I also find that Galter don't speak his lines after he has been defeated and before the execution.

When I search for the audio files in StoryMode Module, in "radagos_henchman_004.ogg" the audio file show an error when I played it with windows media player (microsoft). It stopped after 2-3 secs and It's show error code 0xC00DB3B0. The rest of audio files didn't show any errors messages. Don't know if it's related.
    7sIkoZD.png
  3. Jackacero

Summary: At the end of the quest Rescue your family, Najun (aserai brother of the tutorial) has no voice. I remember playing the campaing in a previous version 1.2.0 and hear him speak, but after playing a new campaign and finishing the rescue of siblings he doesn't speak anymore, not move the...
Back
Top Bottom