Search results for query: *

1. usmcaustinre18

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Dear friends.
    Sorry for my rather extended absence to events
    I've taken on a full time job as an assistant  at Reed and Terry lawfirm
    ill be wokring almost everyday all day so i prolly wont be able to attend events for some time.
    ill try to make it to the occasional LB when i can
  2. usmcaustinre18

attention aeveryone sorry for the late notification but im in the process of moving to mississippis right now, so its going to be a few weeks
  3. usmcaustinre18

WOOOOOT guess who got to lead tonight?
    I did!

wasnt very successful tho...
  4. usmcaustinre18

im sorry i still have some issues IRL that i have to attend to that will be keeping me away...
    im hoping everything will be resolved by tommorow
  5. usmcaustinre18

Hey, guys, ive been loaded up with some problems in my personal life, so it's gonna be hard for me to get on this week. as soon as a sort things get better (hopefully monday) ill beback in action. i know  i havent been as active as i used to be and would like to apologize, i also hoope u dont take my inactivity as a sign of loss of commitment to this regiment.

-Le

6. usmcaustinre18

awww im sorry lol i didnt even know ill change it latear
  7. usmcaustinre18

So i got to LA, CA last night...the chicks here arent as great as what they were hyped up to be

-disappointment-

anyways i may be in LA but ill still be active so no fears

and btw i will be traveling a lot this summer
  8. usmcaustinre18

might i suggest
    we get rid of the applicant rank and replace it with Rekrut, so that Rekrut is replaced with Soldat and the Musketeer comes after?
  9. usmcaustinre18

tommorow will be my first conquest battle...what is conquest?
  10. usmcaustinre18

I'd also like to apply to be an NCO.
    I believe I could

Enforce discipline, input on tactical decisions, and general add to the in game atmosphere of a friendly and disciplined regiment.

I may have only been around for close to a month, but I am active, extremely disciplined and mature
  11. usmcaustinre18

I will try my best to come
    but...im still in Mexico...dammnit
    thats like minus points already isnt it?
  12. usmcaustinre18

^^Getting my  hopes up....
    oh wait im just a Rekrut nvm
Back
Top Bottom