Search results for query: *

1. SP - General New Horse Armors

I'd appreciate some new horse armor/barding, starting with at least 1 or 2 high tier saddles per culture. Battanians only have Scaled Armor (in the same white/grey colors to match the one single set of Scale Armor). Sturgians use generic Chainmail armor, even though they have plates and lamellar...
  2. SP - General Better Diplomacy and Civil War

I noticed a pattern while playing Bannerlord: Battanians get beaten to a pulp pretty often. In my current Sturgian campaign, I went so far as to reload a save from 24 gameplay hours earlier to try and revert their complete destruction. Now almost 24 hours later, they're in the brink of...
  3. SP - General Throwing Weapons

I was looking at the throwing weapons I had on me and it made me realize something: throwing axes suck, at least on face-value. Javelins are so much better in virtually every aspect. I have a large bag of crafted tier 6 Javelins that have 125 weapon length, 126 pierce damage, 28 missile speed...
  4. SP - General Inconsistent Smithing

I must have crafted close to 200, if not more, two-handed axes at this point (probably over 100 for one-handed axes). No masterworks, no legendaries, only "Quality" axes. The conclusion I reached is that there simply aren't different quality tiers for some items, which frankly sucks. It's bad...
  5. In Progress Swordbearear Achievement. Is it broken?

Summary: "Craft a tier 6 sword." I just did. It didn't unlock the achievement. Seeing as it has a 0% unlock rate, I figured the achievement is broken, or at the very least omitting critical information. How to Reproduce: I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Scene Name (if related): Media...
  6. SP - General Badly-balanced Tier V pieces in Smithing.

Most tier V Warsword blades have abysmal damage (at least according to the Smithing menu screen). Here's a few examples to illustrate it: (with Golden Warsword Guard, Decorated Fine Steel One Handed Grip, and Northern Lordly Pommel) Engraved Backsword Blade: reach; 105, thrust speed; 90, swing...
  7. SP - UI Armor feedback, and a better reticle for ranged combat.

Any chance we can get some fur collars and fur trimmed cloaks for Sturgians, as depicted in several loading screens? It always struck me as odd that Sturgia produces so much fur, yet the actual lords and denizens wear just regular cloth and fabric scarves, instead. Please add some new items...
  8. SP - General Relationships and a Courier menu

I'd love to see a 'Courier' menu added to the game, so that the player could receive and access messages, propositions, quests, gifts, and requests from other lords. I personally enjoyed how, in Warband, you were requested to participate in sieges and such. It further reinforced the sense of...
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Melee Combat Maneuvers and Special Techniques

There are surviving European treatises that detail techniques to be used with certain weapons (such as tripping with a poleaxe). It would be nice to have something similar in Bannerlord's combat, to get away from the monotony of doing the same directional strikes over and over again. It could...
  10. SP - General Hard to get high quality items from your own Culture.

Earlier today, I got a Lordly Mirrored Brigandine Armor (44/22/22 armor) and a Lordly Plated Leather Bracers (32 armor) as loot from the same fight against a Khuzait army. Which made me realize that I didn't have a single Sturgian (my current character's culture) item that was of a higher...
  11. SP - General Inconsistent armor fitting

Any chance we could get a refitting on some items? Some of them don't fit a character's body too well. Some helmets, such as the Sturgian 'Warlord Helmet' (worn by Sturgian Heavy Axeman) and its variants looks 3 sizes too large, to the point where they look like they're floating around a...
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Off-hand Throwing weapons

I would appreciate having the ability to just chuck a thrown weapon without having to switch weapons to do so. Doubly so if I could wield them on my off hand (same as a shield) and use them for parrying while wielding a one-handed weapon (at least for javelins and axes, as the blades on most...
  13. SP - General Transmog System?

Well, I'd love to see an armor-crafting mechanic in the game for the campaign, but seeing as it still hasn't been implemented (as far as I'm aware): would a transmog system be more feasible? There are lots of good-looking pieces of armor with so-so stats. Having the option to wear them without...
Back
Top Bottom