Search results for query: *

1. BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

thx for your efforts. Really nice mod! l like  french song that plays in taverns.
    l have no big lag issues  l didnt change my settings untill armor dealer ctd. after that l tried to play direct x 7 800*600 windowed. nothing changed. still crashes when l open armor dealers panel in some cities ,for example Baltimore, Venango
  2. Adminlik başvurusu

GuvenPoPe said:
    Ad : Güven Tarım
    Nerede oturuyorsunuz : Türkiye
    Yaş/Doğum tarihi : 19/09/1999
    Ne zamandır PF oynuyorsunuz :  Tr sunucusu açıldığı ilk günden beri
    Takım ruhu hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz : Ekibin üyeleri bir araya gelerek kendilerinden daha büyük bir bütünü oluştururlar. Bu nedenle ekip üyelerinin birbirlerini tamamlıyor olması gerekmektedir.
    Sunucu hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz : İts Good!
    Sizi yönetici olarak seçmediğimiz zamanda bizlere olan tavsiyeleriniz nelerdir : -Size tek tavsiyem sunucunun mapini değiştirmenizdi ve bunu da gerçekleştirdiniz başka bir tavsiyem kalmadı.
    dostum burasının ingilizce forum olduğunun ayrıca L'Aigle modunun forumu olduğunun farkındasın değilmi. Persistent Frontierle ne alakası var . Herifler abuk sabuk şeyler yazıyorlar saçma saçma mesaj atmayın şuraya.
    well l asked him why he sent message here in L'Aigle forum. l really wonder :grin: if he is drunk or what
  3. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

do you plan to make binoculars ? you know ,after some months l dont engage in combat l only lead my army from far away. Battle maps are really big and there are some elevations(and heavy smoke offcourse) sometimes its being a real problem because l cant see where are the enemy or where are my musketeers exactly in the mids of battle. thats why l have to get close to engagement area and most of the time l get shot and all the battle goes wrong .maybe u can advice me to use battle panel but height and valley doesnt appear in battle panel.if you are leading 150-200 men or more you will understand what l mean
  4. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

nearly  500 day passed in game  ..l m an austrian colonel . our faction conquered many cities but it seems newly conquered cities has no owner. faction leader dont decide to give new cities to someone..l found a solution. find faction leader ask him about his idea about newly conquered city then choose "thats enough of politics" and close the dialogue then you will recieve the message that faction leader gives the city to some lord. You can ask him if you want that city or village to. l ask for newly conquered stettin for myself. After 2 days he decided to give stettin to me

another bug ; chest dont work in cityhall (after you own the city)

sorry for my english. l love your mod so much. its being addiction
  5. [WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Jatynski said:
    Guys, anybody knows an ottoman warcry or similar (about XVII Century) ? It's for battle start as Ottoman  :wink:

Hello thx for that nice mod . l saw your message and want to answer it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYTI2HTUv5E
    this is called Gulbank-ı Muhammedi. its really old (traditional) poem like prayer of janissaries . (before the battle) . At 2.08 they are enacting battlefield . you can hear Allah Allah Allah and cymbals ,drums . lm from Turkey and l have some knowledge about ottoman military history l will try to help if you need any.. sorry for my english. keep up good work
  6. Questions

Quintillius said:
    Bad luck I guess. There should be atleast two of these tools (axe, pick, sickle).

there are axe and pick in every town but no sickle l cant harvest my crops
    l start a new game still the same..no sickle again :sad:
  7. Ideas & Suggestions

oh thank u  so much it will be helpfull
  8. Questions

hello .. l dont wanna open new topic .
    my problem is that l cant find a sickle to harvest crops..l ve looked for sickle nearly every town (weapon shops)
    ı cant find it..any idea ??
  9. Ideas & Suggestions

l wish there was a pdf manual for this nice complicated mod
  10. Bug Reporting HQ

hello..thanks for your hard work ..great mod !.. l ve a problem with hunting deer..when l try to hunt deer l cant find any deer there(l searched fild for 15 min) l can hunt boars..l can see(or find) the boars in the field..
    l have 1.167 warband
    3.01 nova aetas
  11. The Gulag: Bug Reports

reporting : I ve enlisted vaegir army ..when my commander attack the white vaegirs a menu opens and there is only dont get involved option..so I cant follow my commander because of this bug I quit the vaegir army..I tried it with ther vaegir lords armies ..and still same bug..
  12. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

really great mod..a huge map and so many nations .bank system and save box...really nice.. I have been playing it for a while so I find some bugs and problems let me share them with you
    some town names inccorrect for example  kaser kayseri
    deli delhi or dehli
    still calradian village names..
    the factions lords have  still native names
    so much banner man
    on japan there is a castle hawaii an a village named havaii
    routed troops fight again after battle is over
    elephants look amazing but must be bigger a little
    does elephant archer have charge capability ?? like heavy charger horses
    martial duke hamezan has no armor or boots
    crimean leader han name should be  han giray not gelai
    miras city name is wrong. it can be smyrna (ottoman city)
    these are simple things does not affetc the gameplay..but I have strange problem here I served as a mercenry for a long time then I decide to have my own free party. I have some men and fighting on the map randomly..when I start to fight with my own party MY party limit was 118 and renown was 102 or 112..after 40 or 50 days my renown is 99 and my party capacity is 89.. is it normal.? I killed 2 lords and sack some villages..so I lost honour..is it about my honour rating ??..I think after 60 days in game my party will be 30 men or les :grin: I ll be a mercenary freelancer agaiin :smile:
  13. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

ihscowboy said:
    I played 1.01 version of this mod
    I cant open last version of the mod..got a runtime error in loading screen.. Im using warband 1.165  .thats the first time I see this error for m&b..I have  nvidia gforce gt 540 m 2 gb and intel i72630 qm and 8 gbyte ddr3 ...not a reall good system maybe but never happened before..pls help I really wanna play this mod

ok solved.. I update my graphic card drivers..I was using old stable packard bell drivrs for some reason I close pixel shaders enabled force single threading and load textures on demand now its working
  14. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

I played 1.01 version of this mod
    I cant open last version of the mod..got a runtime error in loading screen.. Im using warband 1.165  .thats the first time I see this error for m&b..I have  nvidia gforce gt 540 m 2 gb and intel i72630 qm and 8 gbyte ddr3 ...not a reall good system maybe but never happened before..pls help I really wanna play this mod
  15. Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

hSgNnVo.jpg
    WKOkO04.jpg
    eYGnjNM.jpg
    Cvh28xE.jpg
    Yc4tfVu.jpg
  16. Comments: 3.0 Released

really nice mod..thanks the modders so much I stop to play all other games and mods after I download this mod. especially with a freelancer option its like to play shogun totalwar in fps :wink:
    I ll ask a question. some of the city icons turned to rebel hideout icons.(.you can still enter the cities) is it a bug or Im missing something ??
Back
Top Bottom