Search results for query: *

1. In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave the Kingdom

One of the community support members back in February said that it was being worked on but they haven’t said anything since? Can they let us know if this is still being fixed?
  2. In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave a kingdom, says you supported this faction in a questline. I have finished main quest.

Summary:
    How to Reproduce:
    Have you used cheats and if so which:
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:
    GPU Driver Version:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
    I have supported vlandia through the main questline however upon destroying all of the empire factions and completing the questline I wanted to create my own kingdom with the fiefs I have. When I have tried to leave it gives me no option to keep my fiefs.
  3. In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave a kingdom, says you supported this faction in a questline. I have finished main quest.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  4. In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave the Kingdom

Is there any update as to when this will be fixed?
Back
Top Bottom