Search results for query: *

1. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Lol... Guess who is back from the dead? Sorry for being gone, needless to say, duty called :razz:
  2. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Not true at all. There may be bad leaders, but there are a lot of bad followers *cough* kicked out *cough* but we have routed most of them out.
  3. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Well now I'm the new Leutnant. Obviously not bumping to page 70...
  4. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

After thinking it through. I have decided, that, for the time being I am staying with the 1stFKI.
  5. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Thank you Doctor, Millander, Jack, Jill, Union. And all of the other countless names that I can not name. I may or may not stay as I feel personally that I have out stayed my welcome in the 1stFKI and that I will/wont progress any further due to this. I will think very hard on this and my final decision WILL be made tonight.
  6. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

I'm Thore, I tap my leg often in anger. Nice to meet you.
  7. Disbanded please delete thread.

Dont you believe this is quite the weird name for a Army? I mean alot of people may take offense because of the "3rd Reich" but the "2nd Reich" is a bit over the top. I would suggest changing the name, but hey, who am I! Anyway goodluck to your Army!
  8. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

HeKyea, Millander knows what he is doing. If he needs any help deciding he can go to Heuer and Myself. Also, let's stop implying who will and won't get a position. It is a fair opportunity unless he has already decided that he has found someone, if you keep asking for a rank you won't get it. I'm sick of looking on the thread and seeing "GIMME DAS RANK", so i Recommend stopping while you are ahead, not trying to be mean, but just stop talking about it, move onto a separate subject, post your apps and go on...
  9. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Lol... These "Applications" are quite bad. On a side note I'm back, my 15.Panzergrenadier Division is preparing for a PvP match. So I was be on more now to get das ass! Anyway, not looking forward to NCO Applications :razz:
  10. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

On a note about the possible WWI Source unit. I would love it. I played in a lot of different WWI source units as Officers and Enlisted and it's always fun, I love Trench Warfare.

Anyway great attendance list night boys, Keep it up!
  11. NW Completed Saturday "Realistic" Linebattle

Name of the Regiment: 1st Lutzowsches Freikorps Infantry Battalion
    Which class: Skirmishers
    Number of Members: We can bring the max.
    Steam ID: Millander

I'm Feldwebel Thore on behalf on Hauptmann Millanders account :razz:
  12. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

I can give you the recount as soon as I'm home today Millander. Anyway amazing Linebattle yesterday gs, let's see BETTER attendance and more fun experiences like last nights!

Also when you decide to do it I have a Platoon-Company makeup list that I made last night if you wish to see it. It is of course for the time period. With some reference taken from my ROTC GM Course,and the 15th!
  13. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Good luck to everyone who has applied, good luck in the mighty 1stFKI!
  14. Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Thank you for Applying Whitekid. I'm sure one of the Officers will respond to your Application ASAP. Good luck!
Back
Top Bottom