Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game Crash

IT seems you have duplicate modules installed. Could you try a verify and try again?
    It's still the same: 2024-05-18_04.36.00_875d5fd51eac223d21f1f6a3ac665861
  2. Need More Info Game Crash

IT seems you have duplicate modules installed. Could you try a verify and try again?
    Hello,

I did verify my files before I opened this tread. I verified again, but I didn't launch the game yet. If it crashes I will let you know.

Thank you.
  3. Need More Info Game Crash

Are you still not being able to access the crash uploader at the moment?
    Hello,

Crash report identifier is: 2024-05-12_04.42.22_875d5fd51eac223d21f1f6a3ac665861

Thank you.
  4. Need More Info Game Crash

Are you still not being able to access the crash uploader at the moment?
    I try occasionally but last time I tried to use crash uploader I had to terminate the game from task manager because it froze.

Thanks for replying though, I thought your previous reply was an auto reply. I didn't think anyone actually looking into this.

If I can succesfully upload I will share the the crash report identifier in my next reply.

Thanks again.
  5. Need More Info Game Crash

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Crash report doesn't work unfortunatelly.
    https://imgbox.com/ojBdNUQg

https://imgbox.com/8swv98Ei
  6. Need More Info Game Crash

Summary: My game crashes suddenly and just terminates itself. I find myself on desktop without any error messages. It happens mostly when I try to save but not neccesarily. It happened on other occasions as well. I can not pinpoint to an exact thing unfortunatelly. How to Reproduce: I do not...
Back
Top Bottom