Search results for query: *

• Users: dfr
  • Order by date
  1. Bug? Waiting in the village for extorting deserters does not replenish smithing stamina.

Oh, wow, interesting -- I didn't notice this!

I guess, I was thrown off by the fact that waiting for the nightfall in bandit hideout ambushes _does_ replenish stamina.

..which, I guess, does make it all ever more inconsistent and counterintuitive.
  2. Bug? Waiting in the village for extorting deserters does not replenish smithing stamina.

Waiting in the village for the extorting deserters does not replenish smithing stamina. This seems unexpected, because you're not doing much, except for waiting -- so, arguably, it should be replenished. One could counter-argue that you're "assessing incoming intelligence information on the...
  3. Resolved, was: Bug: "Paid in promise" is not reliably effective

@VVL99 @Zorion_no, you were correct, indeed -- there was no possibilty for further XP accumulation by the troops, which explains it all.

Thank you!
  4. Bug: party in "Disbanding" state would still recruit troops in a settlement

I would say it's conceptually a mistake -- the "DIsband" state suggests, well, disbanding -- which doesn't include recruiting.

I understand what you explain this is how it is implemented -- I just can't agree it's the right way, absent stronger arguments.
  5. Resolved, was: Bug: "Paid in promise" is not reliably effective

@VVL99 @Zorion_no, oh, thank you, that seems like it's my case indeed!

I'll verify and get back to you.
  6. Resolved, was: Bug: "Paid in promise" is not reliably effective

Multiple times, I've noticed that in the post-battle loot summary the "Paid in promise" perk strangely has no effect -- the "your troops will get XXX experience" message isn't shown - and yes: 1. there are armors in the loot 2. my character is performing the quartermaster role in the clan. I...
  7. SP - UI Basic UI QoL: keyboard shortcuts for settlement menu navigation

The necessity to use the mouse to navigate menus while in settlements (which happens frequently) feels rather inefficient -- especially so, on super-ultra-wide displays. Therefore, adding shortcuts (perhaps with the Alt/Ctrl/Shift modifier keys, so as to deconflict with other global shortcuts?)...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Simple: allow parties to be recalled to the clan leader location, even while not in an army

Currently, it doesn't seem possible for the clan leader to ask a clan-member-led party to come and meet with the leader's party. Which makes for a slightly absurd situation, where for management purposes, the clan leader is forced to chase the party. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason for...
  9. Bug: party in "Disbanding" state would still recruit troops in a settlement

Conditions: - a party undergoes the "Disbanding" period - while being in a settlement Result: the party would still recruit troops -- as per the overlay log displayed in small-font floaters over the city in the world map view. This isn't logical, of course.
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges unrealistic - owning a fief without being associated with a kingdom

I agree, and that seems to be generally recognised as cheesy tactics across the Bannerlord forums.

One solution I've seen mentioned, is to allow kingdom->clan attacks. Does seem realistic too, at a first glance.

But requires thinking on the AI decision triggers for those events.

E.g., perhaps clan-clan, and so clan-kingdom relationship level being a factor?
  11. SP - UI Easy-ish QoL: better world event log

Currently the world event logs are ephemeral -- that is, they are lost once they slide out of the pretty short window (the one you access via Enter ). Having permanent event logs, in contrast, would be very useful -- especially starting from mid-game, when event density goes way up. Once that...
  12. SP - General Control Party Recruiting

This, so very much this.

And there is a very basic use case -- imagine you don't want parties to recruit infantry, because that slows your army down.

Currently, in every settlement I have to manually iterate over all army's parties and dismiss all infantry troops.

If, instead, I could restrict the type of troops they'd recruit -- that'd be wonderful.

Could be a leadership skill or something.
  13. SP - General Simple immersion improvements

I agree, it's an intriguing list of enhancements, but yes -- not simple at all.
Back
Top Bottom