1. Lornloth00

In Progress Talk screen from world map has strange visuals

I did it. Its a fresh modless save.
  2. Lornloth00

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Excellent!!! More ugly people please.
  3. Lornloth00

Campaign screen UX

I think it would be better user experience if the save load screen where the player select the saves to be changed so that the 'Uncatergorized' saves are below the campaign saves. And the all of the folders or sections should be closed rather than opened. The reason I think this is that it takes...
  4. Lornloth00

In Progress Main character conflict with younger sibling

This sibling conflict still persist in 1.5.4. and 1.5.5.
  5. Lornloth00

Sorry for the late reply. Yes. This bug is still happening in 1.5.4. and 1.5.5. with no mods.
  6. Lornloth00

Stellaris War Exhaustion for Diplomacy in Bannerlord

Wouldn't some of the lords have other things to do other than war or spending money on war? It seems like someone like Mesui may start a vote to end war so she can tend to her fiefs or something. The wars are endless it seems. It seems like in Warband when a marshall some lords, some didn't...
  7. Lornloth00

Stellaris War Exhaustion for Diplomacy in Bannerlord

"War Exhaustion War Exhaustion goes from 0% to 100%, and measures the total weariness and attrition suffered by all empires on one side in a war. War Exhaustion goes up from suffering losses during Space and Ground Warfare, destruction of planets (either from Colossus weapons or Armageddon...
  8. Lornloth00

Anyone using Windows 10 Pro having full system crashes?

Maybe you just need to reinstall your GPU drivers without doing anything on your computer. Weeks ago I was having weird crashes in BL but after the reinstall of my GPU drivers everything was fine.
  9. Lornloth00

Prophecy of Pendor, a lesson in writing

I agree with the OP. In order for Bannerlord to feel remotely finished it needs to be better than the Prophesy of Pendor, Persino, Sword of Damocles, Tohloboria & others. There are missing generic parties such as the deserter parties, man-hunters and town patrols. Dead-end Talk. There are too...
  10. Lornloth00

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I have always wished for a Big head mode in Warband so I wish for the same in Bannerlord. So what if there was one? Well, with a Big head mode there could be a multiplayer 'kart racer' mode where all the 'heroes' and the multiplayer characters ride on tiny horses, wielding weapons that are 2 or...
  11. Lornloth00

Body Sliding? Control units after player death

Control Your Allies After Death I should have post this months ago but there it is one of the few mods that adds auxiliary control or body sliding to the game. Many people demanded auto-block to the game but when ever I brought up body sliding I got a lot of flack because they seem to believe...
  12. Lornloth00

My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

Exactly. Some mods gave that option even for lords. There should be more dialogue choices in the game to get more information about the sandbox and to have more control over the sandbox. And even the game should put controls over the player through dialogue. The more commands the player can...
  13. Lornloth00

What the heck...is this a halloween event?!

Where have you been there are some many companions with the name, 'The Golden'?
  14. Lornloth00

My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

There should be deserters and manhunters.
  15. Lornloth00

Create more reasons to go into cities

How about having a paramour?
  16. Lornloth00

SP Top Suggestions

How about adding height and weight details to the hero screen? Some heroes seem very tall like Ira and others seem very short it would be nice to have a little more info on them so that they feel more real to us.
  17. Lornloth00

SP Top Suggestions

Please bring back deserter parties that roam the map. Currently most of the generic hostile parties present no challenge and the earliest part of the game can be played by auto cal. Looter and such barely use any tactics while deserters in Warband were very unpredictable because they used...
  18. Lornloth00

In Progress Font is Blurry and Tiny

The font for the notifications on the world map or the log on the lower left hand corner looks different than previous builds. The font is harder to read because it is a few pixels smaller and its very blurry and faded out. It looks very bad and is very heard to read...
  19. Lornloth00

This is happening in the 1.5.4. patch. I have noticed this on Steam, Epic and GoG. While one the world I encounter any party and this occurs: https://postimg.cc/Q9NNKTvT/fbdd1a22 https://postimg.cc/QVtxXcQL/2c653a47 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 40960MB RAM Radeon...