Search results

1. Free Medieval Music

That's a great find, I'll be using these for sure. Thanks!
  2. SP Fantasy Stormlight Archives: Bannerlord Overhaul

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the models for the shardplate and blades. How long will the shardblades be? They are pretty darn long in the books if I remember correctly. Will shardplate increase your mass and speed, and make it easier to push through troops?
  3. Documentation World Map World-mapping for Bannerlord

Thanks this will be a huge help, I better get started on Balion!
  4. SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

I think this is a great idea! How do you plan on generating the AI pathfinding for these scenes if players can customize them so much? Or will each fortification be preset to a certain location so the pathfinding is already done?
  5. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Is there a list of operations kind of like the header_operations that we had with Warband, for when we are coding?
  6. SP B Serf of Balion

Me messing around with the scene editor. I'm making the players cottage where they will be able to store stuff etc.
  7. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

How do we open the resource browser?
  8. Official Modding Documentation

Can we make campaign maps with the current tools?
  9. Official Modding Tools

I thought I read somewhere that the scene editor was used to make the campaign map, will we be able to make a campaign map with the current tools? @Murat Türe
  10. Starting age - 18 to 21 is more appropriate

Yea it seems like we are starting with the stats of a 16 year old but we are 30. In my mod the character will start at 18 and be a serf, which I find much more appropriate. I was thinking I could give the player an alternative start as a knight or Lord then I would probably make them a little...
  11. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Thanks for the response! I figured there wouldn't be any in the upcoming release, but I've never seen any scripting tools even mentioned on any road maps or anything.
  12. TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

I didn't find the answer in this thread, how do you copy face values for character creation? Also will we be getting any official tutorials and or tools for coding with the release of the mod tools? @Callum E.g. disabling and replacing native scripts. Which will be essential for overhaul mods.
  13. Could a dev please interact with us

Yes I'm aware of that, however the other developers have other jobs, making scenes, models etc.. I'm not impressed with progress lately either but I don't believe only 8 people are doing work. As a modder I'm more ticked than most about not getting the tools I need to get started, but I'm not...
  14. Could a dev please interact with us

You got a link or proof that they are down to a skeleton crew?
  15. SP B Serf of Balion

A simplified nobility system for ease of coding and NPC interaction, doesn't correspond to any historical society but is influenced by them. Towns represent an entire province and controls the manors/counties that reside in them. Manors represent a county and the villages there in. On the main...
  16. SP B Serf of Balion

Thanks for your post! I'm hoping to make a lot more content for Serf of Balion. The title system will be great for RP and creating good responses/dialogue with NPCs.
  17. There is no challenge in1vs1 AI combat...

Yea combat used to be great 1v1. It should just be a simple increase block skill I don't imagine it taking up much more cpu power. It d be nice to get some developer feed back on this.