Search results

1. DrunkenFrenchman

BL Coding [Help Needed] Adding and implementing custom PartyWageModel

How would one add a custom PartyWageModel implementation and what do I need to patch in order for that implementation to be used by the Campaign System? I would like to add my custom class to the game - So now that I have built it, I would like to substitute it for DefaultPartyWageModel...
  2. DrunkenFrenchman

Creating Elephant Mounts

Hi, I am the author of Blood **** and Iron, a total troop overhaul which seeks to thread the line between fun gameplay and historical accuracy. I am currently working on a big minor factions overhaul and require some help since I have no experience with modelling tools like the ones available...
  3. DrunkenFrenchman

BL Other Some custom troops randomly spawning without weapons

Hi, my users have been reporting that their troops will sometimes spawn without weapons. I have triple checked my XML files, and my own game to make sure that the weapons appear in the troop's inventory and in cheat mode roster of items to eliminate the possibility of a typo/error on my part...
  4. DrunkenFrenchman

[Tool] Main Hero Inventory XML Print

So everyone who has worked with Bannerlord's XMLs knows that one of the longest things involved in making new troops is making the various equipment sets for them. I got tired of doing it by hand so I made a tool which will print it nice and tidy to an xml in the correct format, ready to copy...
  5. DrunkenFrenchman

BL Scening [Tools] How would one go about loading the campaign map in the Editor with the corresponding height map?

Hi, I am trying to get familiar with the tools and one thing I have been struggling with is loading the height map for the world map. I like to learn how to edit it, but can't even get the Vanilla map to load with its heightmap for the terrain. How do I do this? Documentation only discusses how...
  6. DrunkenFrenchman

[Suggestion] Let us have multiplayer Custom Battles

I understand that a multiplayer campaign raises a slew of difficulties that are extremely difficult to overcome but something I think is sorely missing from the M&B world is the ability to measure yourself against your friends on the battlefield in a battle of the minds. I have always been more...
  7. DrunkenFrenchman

[PSA] Working Modlist for v1.5.2

Edit: Modlist is kept up to date on this post Hi all, I thought it may be a good idea to get a new thread specifically for the latest version rather than posting on threads relating to older versions. I've been seeing a fair amount of people coming back to Bannerlord recently on the various...
  8. DrunkenFrenchman

[Request] Renown Decay for all clans

Renown decay is a necessary part of creating a living world in Bannerlord. The current system only allows clans to gain renown without ever being able to lose it, meaning that eventually all clans end up tier 6 in theory. I would love to the implementation of %age renown decay over a certain...
  9. DrunkenFrenchman

[Question] What effect does handling currently have on weapons?

As the question mentions, I am curious to know what the handling stat does as of right now and if there are any plans to add more features related to that statistic later on?
  10. DrunkenFrenchman

[Request/Suggestion] Please implement marriage between AI ASAP

Marriage between AI is the cornerstone of any multi generational game. As it stands, games fizzle out due to AI lords all dying of old age over time and while some are married and survive - that generation also eventually dies leaving the player alone with his family on the map. I realize that...
  11. DrunkenFrenchman

BL Other Troop XMLs: Is it possible to have more than one face preset?

Hi, currently doing a troop overhaul and wanted to ask if its possible to have multiple face key templates for a single troop? Basically, can I do this without causing issues: <face> <face_key_template value="NPCCharacter.villager_sturgia" /> <face_key_template...
  12. DrunkenFrenchman

SP Native Medieval Blood, **** and Iron - a total troop overhaul

Hi all, I am the author of Blood, **** and Iron, a troop overhaul which seeks to thread the line between historical accuracy and lore-friendliness. I have made an effort to ensure that each faction has a unique feel to it with its own strength and weaknesses while also remaining balanced. Each...
  13. DrunkenFrenchman

Feast problem - Need workaround

So threw a feast and I am running into two issues. I have magnificent in all categories yet its still a "sufficient" table. Not a huge problem so I've just accepted that as part of the deal. Bigger issue is that with all the wannabe vassals, I can't talk to my actual vassals to get the...
  14. DrunkenFrenchman

Young Warriors

Hi, I was curious to know what the mechanics are around the Young Warriors in VC? I imagine you can't straight up hire a group of them but is there anything I can do to make the spawn more likely? My court is in Bebbanburg btw. Don't know if that is relevant but the recurring hideout right next...
  15. DrunkenFrenchman

Diplomacy Text bug

Hi, sorry for double posting but given the quick answer to my first issue figured I'd bring up a more longstanding (although mostly cosmetic) one. When I have the diplomacy conversations such as "How goes the war", two recurring phrases are interjected instead of other variable text. This is...
  16. DrunkenFrenchman

Cannot besiege enemy town

I just recently started my own kingdom and Tomtun was owned by East Engle. Both me and Northymbre are at war with them and the Northumbrian marshall was laying siege to it. I then managed to recruit said lord to my kingdom while he was besieging the town. It is longer besieged yet I cannot...
  17. DrunkenFrenchman

Marshall levy question

Hi all, I understand the mechanic when the AI is marshall but how can the player levy troops when he is the marshall? I can't find the option to do so anywhere, does it exist? Raised my controversy up so I rebel easier. Needless to say, could use the extra troops...
  18. DrunkenFrenchman

Seizing an opportunity

Hi all, Looking through the posts on this board, I've found some talking about starting your own kingdom but none really helped me that much so I wanted to ask for some people's input. I have been playing this game for a while (coming close to day 1000) on a tweaked version of the Dark Age mod...
  19. DrunkenFrenchman

Need clarification for module.ini line

Hi could someone explain what this line does exactly? "consider_weapon_length_for_weapon_quality = 1" I have noticed that my companion will prioritize spears if they have them in their inventory, even if the enemy gets really close and they have a sword or axe. If I set this to 0, will they be...
  20. DrunkenFrenchman

Monk's disguise

Hi, checked the tweaks section but can't seem to find anything pertaining to this but is there a way to get rid of the monk disguise when sneaking into a castle/town or at least disabling throwing weapons for the garrison. I'm getting really really frustrated of either RNGing my way in (which...