Search results

1. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

To be fair, when a game's been in development for 8 years, and the developers say it is only a year away, you assume it's near completion. That bug fixes, polishing, optimization and modding tools will be the concerns of EA, not still adding core features demo'd back in 2018. You're right...
  2. Implement a Block Stamina

I played alot of Mordhau and Chivalry back in the day, their stamina systems required the entire game to built around them. From chambers cost-efficiency, weapon drop on min. stamina, and a single area blocking system. Chambering in Bannerlord doesn't work, weapons take 2-3 seconds to actually...
  3. Implement a Block Stamina

My favourite thing about Mount and Blade is that combat's within your control. Skill allowing, a player can fight 6 players simulatenously and win, mainly because you can block multiple attacks in a second. If you add stamina, the outnumbered player is being limited by their stamina pool. If...
  4. When is TW going to fix blatant cheating?

Professional players/teams have been disqualified over bug exploits in other competitive games (1,2), and if it were used in such a setting the player/team should be repremanded. But currently we don't even have a ranked mode, and I haven't seen this glitch used in any of the tournaments...
  5. Menavlion in Multiplayer

+1 Even without CT its almost unbeatable in melee in experienced hands.
  6. Ranked mode + Imbalanced Factions are a bad idea

Faction and Spawn swap are the way to go, I think. It's the standard in competitive round-based games, and keeps all the factions/matchups without losing any balance.
  7. Buff spears.

I've found the increased length that 1.5 introduced to be worse for infantry spears than before. They're more likely to glance in an infantry fight due to the spacing needed (same with pikes) The weapon switch delay also means quick-switching to your spear is no longer an option. I often...
  8. can tw please communicate more?

Why don't we use the actual mesh of shields and weapons for blocking? By nature in M&B the blocking cones need to be bigger than the actual mesh (shield, sword etc.), since we can't expect a 100% correct 3d input by the players for every incoming attack. Being 100% accurate would mean that the...
  9. Solved Skirmish MM Bug - 3v3

I couldn't find anything about this on the forums so figured I'd mention it. Not sure exactly when this started happening, but in every 2 or 3 Skirmish games the lobby only fills to 6 people. It finds those 6 very quickly, then the entire warmup period and 1st round will pass with no-one...
  10. Infantry and Archer speed (Skirmish)

This is generally the case if the archer still has their bow still equipped. If you unequip all your items, you get a 5-10% increase to movement speed. For the archer re-equipping the bow is not a problem (at least for recurve/short) as the draw time is under a second. For the infantry its...
  11. Infantry and Archer speed (Skirmish)

I think heavy infantry's movement speed should be increased, they feel like armoured slugs. But the best solution to speed, in my eyes, is having a more gradual acceleration. Both infantry and archers need a similar starting acceleration, so as to not significantly effect melee footwork...
  12. Infantry and Archer speed (Skirmish)

Shields do slow down movement rather significantly, particularly if equipped and even more so if blocking. An example is a Khans Guard with Glaive will outrun Legionary w/ shield equipped, even more so if the Legionary is carrying a spear too. However, if the Legionary drops/unequips their...
  13. Archers in 1.5

What do people think about reducing archer damage rather than accuracy? Reducing limb multiplier damage could be a good way to reduce the effectiveness of footshot/armshot. You could reduce body shot damage overall so light inf go from 2 to 3 shots and heavy inf from 3 to 4/5 shots...
  14. 1.5b Heavy Inf Prices are Bad (150 gold -> 160 gold)

True. We'll just have to see how it plays.
  15. 1.5b Heavy Inf Prices are Bad (150 gold -> 160 gold)

The small shields are skirmish mode only according to the patch notes, and only 20HP (for reference a legionaries shield has 140). I think 160 gold heavy infantry, with the 200 gold raise on heavy cavalry and 380 gold cap is a good idea, though I think it would've been better to test the...
  16. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Sadly, we don't have TW's stats on how often kicking leads to a successful hit for conclusive evidence, but clan wars are becoming increasingly dominanted by aggressive kicking. The reduced cooldown for successfully landing a kick is a good example. In a 2v1 the first successful kick landed...
  17. Do YOU want crush through on all 2h weapons in MP?

I imagine there'll be a SBMM single queue and a Casual Skirmish which allows queues up to 6, hell could even have it so you can party up to 12 but some will be split across both teams. I don't see playing with friends at a high/competitive level as possible outside clan matches and organised...
  18. Question about Players

I understand, racism is a misguided perspective on reality. What I am saying is banning those people outright is a poor solution, as categorizing them accurately is impossible, thus a permanent ban being the equivalent of capital punishment is not appropriate. A persistant mute feature, in...
  19. Question about Players

I do not recall advocating for discrimination, at any point, during my previous statement. Please, if you'd quote the segment in which I did I will attempt to correct the error as that was not the intent. "any kind of communication in speech, writing or behaviour, that attacks or uses...
  20. Question about Players

Bans should be reserved for cheats and fraud (scammers). Because I can define cheating, it's the use of external software to alter game functionality to my advantage. I can define fraud, it's criminal deception with intent for monetary gain. Hatespeech has no clear definitions, a traditionalist...